Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Ultimate Trifecta!!!!

The Oracle II

YES I KNOW I'M HOLLERING!!!! SO WHAT, SAMUEL L. JACKSON DOES IT IN ALL OF HIS MOVIES!!!

I THOUGHT I'D SPREAD THE LOVE AND LET YOU KNOW THE GUY, FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE ORACLE, HAS JUST RECEIVED SEASON TIX (courtesy of my beautiful Wife (whom I'll now keep around even longer))!!!

I'VE SCORED THE ULTIMATE IN TRIFECTA'S: DALLAS DECAPITATION ON SUNDAY, GIANTS GAME TIX ON MONDAY, AND SEASON TIX (WITH ORANGE PARKING) ON TUESDAY (for Christmas)!!!

I still can't believe it!!!! Goodbye Sunday Ticket. Hello Southwest Ticketing !!!!

Needless to say, like many of you, this has been a dream of my lifetime. Thanks to Dan Snyder who grew the stadium/club level seating!!! I grew up right by good ole' RFK!!!

Anyways... just thought I'd share the good news!!!!

YES I KNOW I'M HOLLERING!!!! SO WHAT, SAMUEL L. JACKSON DOES IT IN ALL OF HIS MOVIES!!!

I THOUGHT I'D LET YOU KNOW THE GUY, FORMERLY KNOWN AS THE ORACLE, has just opened a 2nd account in an attempt to bypass a ban.

1. Each visitor may own a single registered account.

The ExtremeSkins staff screens and approves all new accounts. Duplicate accounts are prohibited, and the staff employs security measures to enforce this policy. Duplicate accounts will immediately closed (i.e., banned). Do not create additional registered accounts to bypass an issued ban; absent compelling circumstances, any attempt to circumvent a ban by registering a secondary account will result in a permanent banishment of all related accounts.

Archived