Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

***get LOUDER***

wholee

Watching the Skins dominate from Dallas' opening drive until the end of the game was glorifying! It's been a long time but now we have a chance to make it to the PLAYOFFS! Let's go out to FedEx Field and get LOUD. As loyal fans, WE MUST SUPPORT THE REDSKINS NOW! We must stay behind our team for 60+ minutes of football.

How will it change your life if (when) we make it to the PLAYOFFS?

I'm getting goose-bumps already!

3rd Generation Redskins fan here. This week against the giants is the biggest game ever played at FedEx field. IT MUST BE THE LOUDEST GAME IN FEDEX FIELD HISTORY! I know we can get into Eli's head if we're all loud enough. All the old school fans tell me that FedEx will never be like RFK, but the way I see it, we should be able to be LOUDER!!! We just need something to get fired up about, and this is that game. With 90,000+ raving fans in attendance and the implications of this game, there should be no reason that we can't make this the LOUDEST game in Skin's history!!!!!!. There have never been more seats in an NFL stadium, lets make sure each seat gets filled early, bring plenty of Holiday Spirit, and Spirits!!!! WE CAN GET IN ELI'S HEAD!!!!! Take a moment to look into his eyes, deep down, he's still peyton's kid brother who knows he can't live up to the manning name, I've been saying it ever since he was drafted, the kid looks scared!!!!!

As a former beer man, usher, now season ticket holder at Fed Ex I have only been to one game that was as loud as it was last week at Fed Ex and that was the 1991 NFC Championship game at RFK. It was completely unfair Sunday. Gotta love it. Ready to do it again. Still don't have a voice from Sunday but we'll be ready to rock again.

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

I firmly believe that the fans causes the cowpukes to jump offsides several times. I agree, if the stadium gets that loud again, I hope it gets louder, we will cause Elisha to have a horrible game. If we manage to shut down Tiki, it's OVER

Round two of the 12th man doing their job is coming up Saturday. We must own the Giants. Make no mistake about it folks, we can make a gargantuan difference in how this game turns out. Our team, and our city needs us to be the fans we can be. Let's ROCK!

(and by the way. the cement stadium WAS rocking last Sunday. I felt vibrations in the upper tier atleast 5 or 6 times last Sunday. I have NEVER felt that before. It was awesome.)

Archived