Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Philly Roll Call....(merged)

halter91

I know this is a ways away and 1st things 1st, but I'm definitely going to the Skins/Iggles game in Philly. This is an invite to anyone who wants to join me in some tailgating. When we win this week, this game may mean the division title!! What a better place to do it than the Linc. After all the crap they said about Fed Ex being their home away from home! It's payback time!!

Who's with me?

Sounds like this is going to be a damn good time. I will post my number in the RR.com thread, let me know what you can bring. I'm bringing 2 cases of beer, a grill and some items to grill.

This is our "Home away from home!"

Here is the big question, should I wear the pants and the Eagles Suck Jersey? :eaglesuck

I wont be able to go.

Im going on a boat cruise for New Years eve w/the gf (im hoping it will be hosted by Smoot and Pep :) ) And it wont end til the early morning hours. Partying until 4+ am and getting up (in a state of delirium) at 9am to drive up isnt going to work for me.

I wont be on good terms if i bail out of town on NY's Day.

Enjoy the game.

Halter, I'll be nailing down my plans later today. I know I'll be in section 240. My philly friends are so dejected that they plan on hitting local bars before the game instead of having their traditional big tailgate. :D

They may have some tickets so I'll let them know that there's a market here. They usually tailgate in a lot that has a great little woods in it. No mountain to climb, but it still serves the purpose.

We have plenty of time to work out the details.

Here's my take on visiting opposing team's stadiums: Wearing your team colors is mandatory. Being obnoxious is disrespectful. Just because iggle fans come to FedEx and act like clowns doesn't mean we have to ape them. (after Sunday I'm convinced that cowgirl fans are even dumber).

The iggle fans are down but we shouldn't kick 'em. They love their team as much as we love ours, and they hate dallas all most as much as we do. So I intend to enjoy the game and not bother the sob's . . . too much.

:eaglesuck

I thought about going Halter...then my truck died yesterday morning and it is costing me over $650 to fix it...so I won't be able to make it!

Give them Hell for Me!! I know you will!!!

:cheers:

Hmmm.....4C in attendance.....I would love to go but don't have a ticket or parking pass.....if the 4C is serious we should make this happen.

Hmmm.....4C in attendance.....I would love to go but don't have a ticket or parking pass.....if the 4C is serious we should make this happen.

I figured tickets/parking passes would be cheap on Ebay or other sites because the Philly fans were throwing in the towel on the season.

It is just not going to work out for me though.

Halter - Wear the Eagles Suck jersey...that would be Claaaasssiccc!!!

I have two available in Section 113 row 29. You are in corner of end zone 29 rows from field seats 1&2. I am not able to go. I am an Eagles season tix holder looking to get rid of them. They are under cover if the weather is bad. I have had since the Linc opened and they are great seats. Email me at ed.denver@natlww.com with an offer. Can fed-ex or meet somewhere to deliver

I have two available in Section 113 row 29. You are in corner of end zone 29 rows from field seats 1&2. I am not able to go. I am an Eagles season tix holder looking to get rid of them. They are under cover if the weather is bad. I have had since the Linc opened and they are great seats. Email me at ed.denver@natlww.com with an offer. Can fed-ex or meet somewhere to deliver

Archived