Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Giants Get Ready....You're Next!

melonhead1959

Damn straight they're next. The Thomas injury hurts us a lot, but I think ol' Ray Brown still has a little something left in his tank. This team believes that it can win and it smells the playoffs, so I expect that we'll be playing inspired football again this week. Nobody has believed in us all year, and as the underdogs we're going to continue making noise.

BRING ON THE GIANTS!!!!!111

I would love to see 36-0 but our way

Hey, the Patriots got revenge on the bills in 2003. The season opener the Bills beat the Patriots 31-0...then, in the season finale in New England the Patriots returned the favore by the EXACT score, 31-0. Oh, and they went on to win the Super Bowl. Let's lead 34-0 late in the 4th quarter and then get a safety!

Please don't compare this years Skins team to a Superbowl Winning Team. There is no comparison. The skins got blown by the Giants in the first game this game is no different unless you are getting people you didn't play in the last game. As far as I know Griffin is the only player that didn't play and trust me he will not turn any lose to a win. Let's just say that if the skins by the grace of god were ever able to win the superbowl this year it would be the most untalented team ever to do it. So we can say 2 things aint happening. 1. No win Against the Giants & 2. No Superbowl. Have a great summer.

I sure would love for the Redskins to "open up a BIG can of whoop***" on the Giants Saturday!

If you remember, Gibb's teams always excelled in December.

:gaintsuck

The only thing Gibbs will be doing after this week is rebuilding NASCAR engines w/ some of his inbred Southern can-pounding buddies

Please don't compare this years Skins team to a Superbowl Winning Team. There is no comparison. The skins got blown by the Giants in the first game this game is no different unless you are getting people you didn't play in the last game. As far as I know Griffin is the only player that didn't play and trust me he will not turn any lose to a win. Let's just say that if the skins by the grace of god were ever able to win the superbowl this year it would be the most untalented team ever to do it. So we can say 2 things aint happening. 1. No win Against the Giants & 2. No Superbowl. Have a great summer.

And you think your team has a chance of winnig the Super Bowl....vs. the Colts? :laugh: You'd have to get by the Seahawks first, and if i can remember, you didnt beat them when you played them this season. The game would be away as well.

Dream On Vagiants fan...........Dream On

By the way.........look who did beat the Seahawks. Oh My God!!! It was the Redskins!!!! And how would we be the most untalented team to win the Super Bowl if we won it this year? Obviously we'd have to have some talent to go out there and win it. You Dumbass, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and need to go back to your damn giants forum, and talk stupid to the other giants fans in the " armpit of america".

great stuff, groundbreaking trollery.

And you think your team has a chance of winnig the Super Bowl....vs. the Colts? :laugh: You'd have to get by the Seahawks first, and if i can remember, you didnt beat them when you played them this season. The game would be away as well.

Dream On Vagiants fan...........Dream On

By the way.........look who did beat the Seahawks. Oh My God!!! It was the Redskins!!!! And how would we be the most untalented team to win the Super Bowl if we won it this year? Obviously we'd have to have some talent to go out there and win it. You Dumbass, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about, and need to go back to your damn giants forum, and talk stupid to the other giants fans in the " armpit of america".

hahahahaha! :gaintsuck

The only thing Gibbs will be doing after this week is rebuilding NASCAR engines w/ some of his inbred Southern can-pounding buddies

Man too bad this loser has already been banned. It's not every day we get a Giant fan quite so easy to abuse. Guess that's the way things turn out sometimes.

Back to the thread at hand, I think a complete domination is unlikely. Although not out of the realm of possibility. I'd love to see it. :applause:

A lot of people get smoked for less than that....I hope you and Matt2190 don't decide to catch any of the fury in this vast area. Don't come down here you best stay in your own s#!thole!!

Why do you have to be so vulgar. Your unable to use football points to support whatever argument you have?

Archived