Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Does anyone have any pictures of that Redskins superhero dude?

trez

It was funny but a little embarrassing to me. He held his hand too close to his crotch and swung his legs too far out like a rockette, haha Looked a little gay in slow motion. Not trying to be negative but it did look odd in slow motion.

MC

My thoughts exactly. He was pretty embarrassing to watch. I only tolerated it because we were beating the piss out of the Cowpies.

It was funny but a little embarrassing to me. He held his hand too close to his crotch and swung his legs too far out like a rockette, haha Looked a little gay in slow motion. Not trying to be negative but it did look odd in slow motion.

MC

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: who is this masked man?:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"A middle-aged man wearing a burgundy-and-gold cape and going by the name "SuperSkin" provided some excitement during his brief but awkward dance routine at the end of the third quarter."

http://www.cowboysplus.com/topstorync/stories/122005cpmosley.2562bd27.html

A few notes from this article

I love the fact that visitor locker room sucks. Nice way to increase the home field advantage Danny

Secondaly, Blade, Tarhog, Art, whoever, were you guys the ones cheering in the box again? :laugh:

I'm from Jerzy, and we have all heart here. Let me say this, Pound 4 Pound, we're the best team there is, Our Skins can beat anybody right now. Remember the Carolina Panthers crept into the Super Bowl with a record close to ours now, with solid defense, a good running game, and an explosive revceiver. We actually have an edge with a HOF coach and an experienced QB. I have nothing but the highest expectations of the 2005 Skins. Hmmmm, didn't Joe Gibbs appear in the Super Bowl in his 1st stint, 2nd season, and after puttin' up a bad 1st season? As a matter of fact, all our picked players of Gibbs are our stars now, S.Taylor, Clinton Portis, Chris Cooley, Mark Brunell, Santana Moss, etc. HAIL 2 DA SKINS!!!

Archived