Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Clean up the field?

bobfoery

Minor annoyance, but wanted to post nontheless. The playing field looks worn, the logo in the middle of the field is faded.

We have the biggest game in the history of Fedex Field coming up this Saturday, with plenty of nice weather between now and then.

How about suggesting that Dan open his wallet, spruce up the field, and make it look sharp this week?

bobfoery

ok, the field is not danny's fault - that happens to every grass surface in the league by this time of year. Why do you think the NFL always replaces a grass surface at the Super Bowl as soon as the host city's team is finished their season. Look at the size of these guys and the shoes they wear - of course the field is going to look worn especially between the hash marks.

ok, the field is not danny's fault - that happens to every grass surface in the league by this time of year. Why do you think the NFL always replaces a grass surface at the Super Bowl as soon as the host city's team is finished their season. Look at the size of these guys and the shoes they wear - of course the field is going to look worn especially between the hash marks.

I agree. For God's sake. It's friggin 20 degrees out there. Grass turns a little brown during the Fall & Winter. I think it's kind of charming and adds character. I don't care what it looks like as long as we play like we did last Sunday! :cheers:

Archived