Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Who's the dirtiest player in the NFL today?

Burgold

I'll have to throw Bob Sanders (Colts safety) out there for consideration. He's made what I thought were cheap-shot tackles in every game Colts game I've watched this season...in this case, cheap-shot means going for a players knees. Reminds me of Andre Waters.

Erron Kinney is out with a knee injury from a Sanders hit. A guy from the Rams went out in a similar fashion. Sanders hit Gates pretty low in last Sunday's game. Sure, they're legal tackles and the guy goes down. You usually do when your knee joint is about to get rearranged. I just think it's pretty cheap.

I'll have to throw Bob Sanders (Colts safety) out there for consideration. He's made what I thought were cheap-shot tackles in every game Colts game I've watched this season...in this case, cheap-shot means going for a players knees. Reminds me of Andre Waters.

You mean Dirty Waters. He was a classless guy of the highest level.

:gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dallasuck

Jon Runyan and some of the other Eagles lineman, Denvers O Line, and Roy "HORSECOLLAR" Williams.

I gotta agree with Jon Runyan. That guy is the master of dirty/cheap plays.

Anyone remember that 'Skins game where he faked like he was injured to get the 15 yard penalty?

I think, although I may be way off here, that his name was Darien (spelling) "Dirty" Waters, safety for the Eagles. He used to tackle down low by the knees, I remember when he got injured at a skins game down here at RFK and had to be carried off the field.

Good ole' Karma,

but if I had to pick one player...Roy Williams, Cowboys safety by far.

I think, although I may be way off here, that his name was Darien (spelling) "Dirty" Waters, safety for the Eagles. He used to tackle down low by the knees, I remember when he got injured at a skins game down here at RFK and had to be carried off the field.

Good ole' Karma,

but if I had to pick one player...Roy Williams, Cowboys safety by far.

It's Andre Watters and he was the dirtiest. Today...any Bronco O-lineman.

Warren Sapp and former NFLer Bill Romanoski :2cents:

Yep, Romanowski is the dirtiest player/teamate I've ever seen. As if I didnt have respect for him, it just flat out hated him when I heard he ended his OWN TEAMMATE'S career by punching him in the eye. Poor guy was only in his 1st or 2nd year too :mad:

Archived