Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BIG RAVENS WIN........time to follow the yellow brick road.....

GPREP HOG

I hate the ravens, rooted against them when they made their run, rooted against them in the Super Bowl even though it was agains the Giants, I just can not stand them............but.........if it means that they are going to help out the skins..........well then GO RAVENS.........

Last nights win was big, because they really needed a big win on MNF to get them going into next week against the Vikings........Boller and Lewis really needed to feel like they are playing for their jobs next season..........if they did not win against hte packers, then Boller's confidence would have been more then just low, he would have gone into the Vikings with nothing, and they would not have had a chance......

why am I so estatic for a Ravens win.......well so long we take care of bussiness against NY.......

Carolina beats Dallas at Carolina (Carolina is still playing for first round bye, Dallas season thanks to the skins wooping is all but done, we not only beat Dallas we dismanteled their confidence, they go into this game with nothing, as much as parcels is going to get them up for it, I do nto think he believes in thsi team anymore, he is probably embarrassed to be apart of that orgainization, as well he should be :laugh: ).......

Tampa Bay beats Atlanta, at Tampa (Tampa needs this win, they play ten fold better at home then on the road and well Vick just not seem like him self, that chest injury is just killing his game, Tampa is desperate for a win, as is the Atlanta, but we all know, so goes Vick so goes the Falcons, Vick just can not make it through a season without being totally dimanteled) :applause: .......

And then have the Ravens come up big at home (which is huge) then we are IN THE PLAYOFFS............

That is all I want for Christmas.........

I know that if we then win next weekend and Giants lose at da Raiders against good old Norv we then win the division..........

BUT..........can anyone explain the scenario over the next two weeks that would give us a number 2 seed and first round bye?? It was mentioned on the radio and I was not sure as to what we would need......I believe it would have to do with Carolina and Tampa and Vikings losing out??

And the Giants against Oakland.......come on NORV

Archived