Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Just found out I'll be part of the 12th man!

LiveStrongSkins

Thanks to the girlfriend, I will be at FedEx this Saturday! I'm pumped I cant wait. I went to the extremeskins tailgate the first time for the Seahawk game and talked about it non-stop so now she is excited to go. She also heard about the AZ trip to no end. :laugh:

Here's to beating the Giants to inch closer to the post season. :cheers:

I couldn't be more prouder than the efforts the 12th. man put forth this past weekend. I never saw so many cowgirl turncoats leave after only the first quarter. I whistled my head off when we were on defense and had two "cowgirl" fans ask me to quiet down....after laughing for about a minute - I continued to whistle even louder...they got up and left...and never returned. (I hope they say something to the season ticket holder who sold them the tickets in the first place).

We need to be OUT IN FORCE on Saturday. I know its Christmas Eve....but it's an early game and WE NEED TO BE LOUDER THAN THIS PAST GAME!

I challenge every Redskin Fan to be louder than the fan next to them and encourage those around to get up and cheer on. The 12th. Man has been an important part in the past few games at home and we need to continue that legacy!

GO SKINS! :gaintsuck

You looked good Sunday LiveStrong, stronger each time I see you. I can't make it this week, so I'm depending on you to take up the slack! :gaintsuck

See ya at the playoff game.

Hey man thanks alot. It means alot to hear that after struggling for a while. At the Seattle game I had just finished up radiation, hair was just growing back and I was about 160. Since then I have lived in the gym and got back up to 190. 10 more pounds until I'm at playing weight. More weight on Livestrong=Twice the fan. :laugh:

Hey man thanks alot. It means alot to hear that after struggling for a while. At the Seattle game I had just finished up radiation, hair was just growing back and I was about 160. Since then I have lived in the gym and got back up to 190. 10 more pounds until I'm at playing weight. More weight on Livestrong=Twice the fan. :laugh:

You will need to make twice the noise on Saturday, so work out hard this week. :D

Archived