Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins.com: Rogers A Game Day Decision; Arrington Will Practice, Thrash Will Play

Didn't see it posted and did a search...if it has, merge away..lol

http://www.redskins.com/news/newsDetail.jsp?id=13797

The status of cornerback Carlos Rogers remains uncertain heading into practice this week as he continues to rehab a biceps injury. Rogers did not play in Sunday's 35-7 win over the Dallas Cowboys.

Regarding Rogers, head coach Joe Gibbs said on Monday: "Carlos will probably go right down to the final wire on [whether he'll play on Saturday against the Giants]. It's still pretty sore."

...The news was better for linebacker LaVar Arrington, who has missed the last two games due to a thigh injury. Arrington worked out for trainers on Monday and showed improved range of motion, team officials said.

Arrington's status will likely be determined by how well his thigh holds up in practice this week.

...Wide receiver James Thrash, who has a hamstring injury, is expected to return to action this Saturday against the Giants, Gibbs added.

Click the link at the top to read the rest.

Good news about Thrash.

Pretty good news about Arrington.

LA lost my respect and I think he is a total wuss! The biggest game since he's been on this team and he sits due to a bruise. Take a needle to the thigh and get your butt on the field. We need to trade him for whatever value and move Marshall back to the WLB position and get a true MLB via FA, or if McCune is ready which I doubt.

LA lost my respect and I think he is a total wuss! The biggest game since he's been on this team and he sits due to a bruise. Take a needle to the thigh and get your butt on the field. We need to trade him for whatever value and move Marshall back to the WLB position and get a true MLB via FA, or if McCune is ready which I doubt.

I really don't think it's ALL up to Arrington whether he sits or not.

Arrington is no good to this 'D' if he doesn't have good lateral movement (sideline-to-sideline). Apparently, this injury is preventing him from doing that well.

I've never had an injury like the one Arrington is dealing with. Nor have I had to deal with an injury while 300+ pound guys were trying to run over me. :)

I'm pretty sure the trainers and the coaches have a hand in deciding Arrington sits. It's not jus LaVar deciding he doesn't want to play.

Archived