Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Whats that song that they play at fedex??

Sherlock Holmes

For Gibbs sake stop the crying about class.............Dont you every tire of chanting that mantra??

This is professional sports where men are paid to play and spectators pay good money to sit in the stands. As far as I am concerned anything outside of violence and the ear shot of children goes.

HTTR!

at a dallas game, anything goes. respect goes out the window.

I guess "Dallas" does deserve special treatment. Their fans sure were abusing me at the Sep. Game. They were playing amplified noises over the loudspeakers while the Redskins were in their huddle.

I would of loved to have heard the announcer at Fed-ex play the old Song "Their goes my baby" by the Drifters as the Cowpoke fans were filing out of Fed-ex field in the 3rd Qtr. on Dec. 18 05.

It's "Hey, You Suck!"

It's one of our favorite parts of the FedEx / Redskins game experience. That and singing Hail to the Redskins. Actually we have so much fun with it, we play the songs at our house for the away games. :cheers:

Yeah, I used to be proud that our fans didn't yell the "you suck" part of it, like they did at other stadiums. I know, for example, in St. Louis, they've been doing it (IMO louder than at FedEX, even during the Giants game, when it seemed to be the loudest) at least since 2002 when I was there for the Mon night game against the Bears. I thought it was so nice and classy that we sang, "Hail to the Redskins," instead when the Skins scored and no one really go that into the other song. Oh well.

I totally agree!

Archived