Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Serious question for skins fans

SkinsNoles21

Ok so after we lost to San Diego i hung my portis jersey up inside out in my closet. I have not moved it from its spot since and we have gone on a 3 game win streak. I live in fla but tomm im going home to va. should i pull the jersey down and bring it home to show support or leave it up until we lose? I think i will have to leave it up because if i take it down and we lose i will be pissed at myself. ITS A TOUGH ONE

hate to break it too you...

but that jersey has nothing to do with the redskins winning...

i know its a tough pill to swallow...but...seriously...you wanna do something good for the redskins? write a letter everyday to danny snyder telling him to keep portis and gibbs...

Keep it there, period.

I have to get my son into his Redskin gear the day before a game and the Skins seem to win after I do that. My wife let me down a few times where he didn't get in it and the Skins lost. So i had to have a nice little "chat" with her about that one.

That and everygame he's seen where I live(3-0 so far) they win. Now I'm considering getting DTV.

I too am VERY superstitious. I havent washed my Portis jersey over the three game winning streak, I drink out of my Mobil Reskins Glasses every day during Dallas week, my daughter wears skins PJ's and her jersey-outfit for games. Thats only listing a few, I even switched the beer I drink, cause we lost when I was drinking Coors...

Archived