GPREP HOG

Favorite NFL Channel?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite NFL Channel?

• Fox
    • ABC
    • ESPN
    • Other

I know that they moved the Dallas game from 1 to 4 because they did not have a good game in the 4pm slot.......whats to stop them from moving games from Sunday to Monday in the future..........

it would have been huge if they could have moved the skins/dallas game to MNF........who the F wants to see the ravens play the packers......i'd rather watch that nanny show on abc.......

would love to be heading out to a skins/dallas MNF game......

Its different networks -- but that was one of the things they have been talking about for awhile now. I think there are some sticking points with the financials -- the Fox and CBS don't want to give up the good games they have so ABC can have better ratings...makes sense financially to me!! But it does kind of suck as a fan to see Packers/Ravens on TV....:puke:

i don't care when and where we beat dallas, as long as we do it.

i'm scratching my head about farve getting 3 MNF appearances. last time i checked the eagles and pats played in last year's superbowl.

i have no opinon of 2 losing teams playing on national tv since the games are picked beforehand. i have a feeling this is going to be an entertaining game. keep your eye on the raven's adalius thomas, that dude is a versatile MOFO.

You are wrong! There will be no games moved to MNF. Al Michaels is going to regret not taking the SNF job at NBC. MNF as we know it, ends next week!

Next year, MNF will not get the best games! SNF will and the games that maybe moved will be moved to SNF not MNF!

That is correct. There will also be no highlights of Sunday games permitted until halftime of SNF. NFL Primetime will not be at the same time.

As 2000 said, Monday Night Football becomes Sunday Night Football next year. NBC has the prime time game that is today's Monday Night Football on Sunday night. ESPN will have a game that used to be on Sunday night broadcast on Monday night. The last seven weeks of the year NBC can take Sunday games and make them Sunday night games, but both Fox and CBS have some veto power or hold backs. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

That is correct. There will also be no highlights of Sunday games permitted until halftime of SNF. NFL Primetime will not be at the same time.

Can someone give me a little more insight on this? Why is it that they cannot show highlights from the games that happen earlier in the day. That will kinda defeat the purpose of having a show like NFL Primetime. It was that that show that got you through the days games and (if you were interested) it would prep everyone for the Sunday Night game. I guess they plan on showing an hour and a half of hype now. This will be interesting.

I know that they moved the Dallas game from 1 to 4 because they did not have a good game in the 4pm slot.......whats to stop them from moving games from Sunday to Monday in the future..........

it would have been huge if they could have moved the skins/dallas game to MNF........who the F wants to see the ravens play the packers......i'd rather watch that nanny show on abc.......

would love to be heading out to a skins/dallas MNF game......

That would suck to plan your travel for a Sun game, only to have to change your travel plans when they make it a Mon night game.

I hope it never happens.

Personally, I hate going to Sun night and Mon night games. Getting home at 2 kind of sucks.

they had a segment on espn or some sports radio recently and they said that moving a sunday game to monday would never happen during the season to make up for a bad game like the ravens/packers for example because of the travel issues for the fans. They said that plans to go to these MNF games and Sunday games are a big deal and that they dont want to shift the days of the games. They would only change the time of the games on Sundays not the day.

I understand this but at the same time games are moved from 1pm to 4pm all the time so I would think flight changes become an issue here....cant remember what station they discussed this but they claim the league had issued this message at some point.

I just don't think that anyone should be subjected to a Raven's game no matter what day or what time of day that it is played. To have to watch a Raven's game is cruel and unusual punishment. Inhumane.

LOL.........

Though I am very happy they had this big win.........I really think it gives them momentum in to next week at home against the Vikings........

Remember

We win.......

Carolina beats Dallas.......

Tampa Bay beats Atlanta.......

And then have the Ravens come up big at home (which is huge) then we are IN THE PLAYOFFS............ :cheers:

That is all I want for Christmas.........

I know that if we then win next weekend and Giants lose at da Raiders against good old Norv we then win the division..........

BUT..........can anyone explain the scenario over the next two weeks that would give us a number 2 seed and first round bye??

As 2000 said, Monday Night Football becomes Sunday Night Football next year. NBC has the prime time game that is today's Monday Night Football on Sunday night. ESPN will have a game that used to be on Sunday night broadcast on Monday night. The last seven weeks of the year NBC can take Sunday games and make them Sunday night games, but both Fox and CBS have some veto power or hold backs. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out.

Yeah, I heard Chris Morteneson talking about that about a week ago. I think it's a great idea! There have been some "bomb" games on MNF and SNF this season.

I really liked week 2 when they had the Giants/Saints game start 90 minutes before the Skins/Girls MNF game. Not to mention that it was the greatest MNF memory of my life, it gave us 4 and a half hours of football.

Archived