Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Will the NFC East finish in inverse order?

Burgold

At the beginning of the season every media outlet and nearly every mediot predicted that the NFC would go...

Eagles

Cowboys

Giants

Skins

There is a chance that not will the predictions be wrong, but they could be in exactly inverse order. Wouldn't that be something.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OAKLAND!!! :cheers:

Unfortunately, the Raiders have been playing like pure and total garbage. Hopefully we can humiliate and demoralize the Giants enough for the Raidah's to make it a game. Or maybe we take the GMen down to the line and beat them in a tight, exhausting game. Then they go into Oakland completely worn down and demoralized, and lose to tha Faidahs.

Hmmm....I just can't see it happening. But one can hope, right??? :)

I still CANNOT believe we lost to Oakland at home, but then stomped the piss out of the Cowturds. Man that boils my hide! I mean -- if we beat Oakland, none of this matters!! The game against the Giants would be FOR the East instead for a CHANCE at the East!! :mad:

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OAKLAND!!! :cheers:

Unfortunately, the Raiders have been playing like pure and total garbage. Hopefully we can humiliate and demoralize the Giants enough for the Raidah's to make it a game. Or maybe we take the GMen down to the line and beat them in a tight, exhausting game. Then they go into Oakland completely worn down and demoralized, and lose to tha Faidahs.

Hmmm....I just can't see it happening. But one can hope, right??? :)

I still CANNOT believe we lost to Oakland at home, but then stomped the piss out of the Cowturds. Man that boils my hide! I mean -- if we beat Oakland, none of this matters!! The game against the Giants would be FOR the East instead for a CHANCE at the East!! :mad:

I think there's a chance they could choke. NFC teams are terrible against AFC teams, plus a 3,000 mile travel across the nation to Oakland. Who knows? If we beat New York, maybe Oakland could too. They beat us...so who knows? :laugh:

I think there's a chance they could choke. NFC teams are terrible against AFC teams, plus a 3,000 mile travel across the nation to Oakland. Who knows? If we beat New York, maybe Oakland could too. They beat us...so who knows? :laugh:

Uhh, no your Redskins are terrible against AFC teams. The Giants are 2-1 (Denver and KC) You guys are 0-4...LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

All I care is that we win the next two. If the Giants beat Raiders, great! I have faith in the Redskins enough to belive that we can win in the Wildcard game. I dont have alot of faith in Oakland except that Norv (believe it or not) will want to win for the sake of the Skins. He loved it here! Collins wants that win as well because of the boot he was given.;) :gaintsuck

3-3 road record this year. Do you not want to address the 0-4 record against the AFC? Geez, i could see losing to KC,Denveror even SD, but Oakland????? Especially at that fierce 12th man palace known as FedEx field?:laugh:

We are a new team man, look at the facts!! We are committed to the run now, our defense is healthy. You know you swallowed hard after the Dallas game! You should have. By the way, AFC losses mean nothing right now, if we tie, we win because of our NFC wins. ADDRESS THAT!!!!:gaintsuck

Giants are good this year. It will be tough for the 'Skins to win three division games in a row. I think it's possible. I think the Giants come in overconfident. The Oakland game is probably a stretch, but wouldn't you love to prove all those media blowhards not only wrong, but completely backwards?

Archived