Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WFAN in NY.....

Higgs44

Im sitting here turning on the Fan, waiting to hear what Fat Boy Franscessa (sp?) has to say now.... Just wondering how far his head is up Parcells backside now? All he ever talks about is how the Boys are the team to beat..... How when they did their playoff predicitions a week or so ago, they didnt even bother to mention us... like we had no chance!!!!!

Hows it taste Mike? I hear humble pie can be quite tatsy :dallasuck

Anyway, there about to get into the football portion of the show and talk Giants and Skins... i think im just gonna have to call up!!!! :gaintsuck

OMG... they truly are sickening....

Still they are trying to say Dallas has a shot at making it... I mean come on. Mike... get your head out of Bills arse.

Its funny, the chances are so remote that Dallas makes it, it would take a small miracle, and yet they still believe they could do it. yet when the Skins had a legitimate chance 2 weeks ago, they got no mention, not even a breath of maybe Washington makes it....

What a joke!!!!

These 2 morons are the worst sports anaylsts in the history of radio.

I could literally put 2 monkeys on in their timeslot and grab the same ratings.

Half the time they don't even watch the games they spend an hour talking about.

Mike is a Cowboy and Yankee fan-that about sums it up right there.

They were trying their HARDEST to justify the Cowboys getting but looking at the schedules they had to say that the Skins and Vikes would split their final two games, and we get the spot. They said we put so much into sweeping the girls that we would come out flat and lose to the Giants.

Archived