Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Blondie - can we get an update on the mood down there in Texas?

rincewind

I can say in Amarillo its GREAT!

Wore my gear and took flack at all the office/school parties on friday,

BUT NOT A WORD FROM THE COWPUKE fans today! In fact they closed school to stop my loud singing of "Hail to the Redskins!", that and the ice storm blanketing the panhandle.

So all goes well here in TEXAS, its all Redskins land anywhere anyway!

HTTR

EXACTLY, which is why I like to say we are America's REAL team.

But yea, that ice storm sucks. It's hitting us....AGAIN (got it two weeks ago)

This is the email i sent my old cowpoke co-worker:

Hi keith,

Dude, I was on the road and didn’t get to see the game. Can you tell me what happened? I know that it was a VERY important game for both teams. My internet is down, my phone isn’t working, I haven’t been able to buy a paper and I just want to know the score!!!! I assume it was a close one and neither team got beat by like 28 points because it was a MUST win for both. The skins never ever sweep the season series so I’m assuming that dallas evened it up and split. Hope all is well. I’ll let you know if I find out the score.

Cheers,

eric

This is the email i sent my old cowpoke co-worker:

Hi keith,

Dude, I was on the road and didn’t get to see the game. Can you tell me what happened? I know that it was a VERY important game for both teams. My internet is down, my phone isn’t working, I haven’t been able to buy a paper and I just want to know the score!!!! I assume it was a close one and neither team got beat by like 28 points because it was a MUST win for both. The skins never ever sweep the season series so I’m assuming that dallas evened it up and split. Hope all is well. I’ll let you know if I find out the score.

Cheers,

eric

Nice! :laugh:

My co-worker responded to emails about the game by saying he "will not read or comment on any emails on that subject".

So ****y before the game, so silent now. :laugh: Go figure.

Archived