Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hey Blondie - can we get an update on the mood down there in Texas?

rincewind

I can say in Amarillo its GREAT!

Wore my gear and took flack at all the office/school parties on friday,

BUT NOT A WORD FROM THE COWPUKE fans today! In fact they closed school to stop my loud singing of "Hail to the Redskins!", that and the ice storm blanketing the panhandle.

So all goes well here in TEXAS, its all Redskins land anywhere anyway!

HTTR

Im heading to Dallas for Christmas in the morning. Im looking for the best saying to put on the back of my Tahoe for the drive. All my family are cowgirl fans. My daugters are showing up in skins cheerleader outfits, Im wearing all my gear and framing the picture of Moss catching the TD in Dallas for each family member. I can't wait to get there and rub it in there FACES!! :dallasuck :cheers::cheers:

THE best Christmas present EVER!! :applause:

Im heading to Dallas for Christmas in the morning. Im looking for the best saying to put on the back of my Tahoe for the drive. All my family are cowgirl fans. My daugters are showing up in skins cheerleader outfits, Im wearing all my gear and framing the picture of Moss catching the TD in Dallas for each family member. I can't wait to get there and rub it in there FACES!! :dallasuck :cheers: :cheers:

THE best Christmas present EVER!! :applause:

WOW THAT is GREAT

it's brutal here at work, all the cowboys fans were talking mad crazy trash on friday before i left. i normally work from home on mondays but had to make an appearance this morning with my skins jersey to rub it in their faces. by far the best monday i've ever had...

So, just who, exactly, do the Boys fans think they should get who's better at rebuilding than Parcells? Jerry Jones?

(Although, I do guess the coach who got them their last Super Bowl is available.)

(Danny, make sure you've got a good handle on Greg Williams.)

In San Angelo, on the morning radio there's a Cowboy Update that lasts about five minutes or so. They were pretty glum. They were trying to find any good news in the loss, and determined there wasn't much of any. :D

At work I saw my senior enlisted, who is a diehard Cowboys fan (he is well aware of my Seahawk leanings). I went up to him and just asked him "What happened?" He shook his head and said "Man, we got SPANKED!" Then he told everyone to basically mind their business and don't screw up, 'cause he's going to be in a bad mood for a couple of days.

:D

School is out for the holidays........so I didn't get to see the usual crew.

HOWEVER............members of my family who are die hard boys fans refused to discuss the game!!

I have NO idea why.

Blondie

Have I told you lately that your the only thing in Texas worth anything?

Today was an amazing day. I went to work with a flyer I made up with some pics from the game and the scores from the two games, with the word SWEEEP!! written at the top nothing fancy and handed them out to the 'Boy fans. I also made the cowboy fans hold my 3'x5' Redskins flag and parade down the bowling alley where I work and say "we got swept." CLASSIC!! Tomorrow will be even better. I made a bet with this guy I work with (cowboy fan) that if the cowboys win I can not wear any Redskins attire the rest of the season, but if the skins win he has to wear one of my Redskins jerseys of his choosing. So it looks like Chris will be wearing my Theismann jersey :cheers:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived