Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

George Michael almost died!!

jbooma

Not the singer but the sports guy in the DC area. He was on the Don and Mike show last week and dropped the bomb that his injury falling off the hourse was much worse then reported. He had a fever for a couple of days and was in the hospital due to his injuries, it was on a friday night when his doctor thought he wouldn't make it through the night. D&M were shocked and like all of us just thought he was nursing a couple broken ribs.

Here is to George making it back 100% :cheers:

Not the singer but the sports guy in the DC area. He was on the Don and Mike show last week and dropped the bomb that his injury falling off the hourse was much worse then reported. He had a fever for a couple of days and was in the hospital due to his injuries, it was on a friday night when his doctor thought he wouldn't make it through the night. D&M were shocked and like all of us just thought he was nursing a couple broken ribs.

Here is to George making it back 100% :cheers:

I was listening to that show in Friday also. I too was shocked. I also thought he didn't like D&M because they are always making fun of him. Maybe he's not as angry a man as I thought he would be.

I was listening to that show in Friday also. I too was shocked. I also thought he didn't like D&M because they are always making fun of him. Maybe he's not as angry a man as I thought he would be.

That is a joke they have with each other, they are actually all very close.

Archived