Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Crowd showing up on Xmas eve

gortiz

does anyone think we are not going to get the same type of support from the 12th man due the fact that the Giants game is on Xmas eve? I'm a little worried. I might have a chance to go back to fedex next Sat, but I know of other people that don't think they will make it...this worries me. Are the skins faithful still gonna show?? :whoknows:

does anyone think we are not going to get the same type support from the 12th man due the fact that the Giants game is on Xmas eve? I'm a little worried. I might have a chance to go back fedex next Sat, but I know of other people that don't think they will make it...this worries me. Are the skins faithful still gonna show?? :whoknows:

I am getting tickets :cheers: Prices on EBay alone tell you that this game will not have half of the hype and the crowd will not be nearly as big:doh:

I know of other people that don't think they will make it...

I certainly hope they are finding someone to give/sell their tickets to. Seriously, it's one of the dumbest things when people just don't go and don't at least give their tickets away.

Guest sith lord
I hope so man, it doesn't hurt that the game is at 1pm either, at least for me since the festivities ususally kick off later in the day at most households ... just got to take easy before the game ... :cheers:

I heard it was at 4:00 PM.

Hopefully we can import all the die hards, and get rid of the wine & cheeser's who showed up because it is the biggest game of the year. Seems both Bugs' and I had problem with these types of people!

So here is the deal.... IF you don't want to stand and make noise... sell or give your tickets to someone who will, because this game is as important if not more important than the dallas game!

I'll be there! And now with the playoff implications, this is the new biggest game of the year, so I'm sure it will packed and LOUD!!!

Also, I agree with others....if you have tix but can't go, make sure they are sold/given to a REDSKINS fan! We don't want to see any blue in the FedEx Field stands!

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived