Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Icing on the cake.

stevenaa

No they won't. The need us, Vikings, Bucs, and Falcons to loose. They're still in it mathmatically but those teams including the Skins would need to loose their last 2.

Not really, if the 'Pukes go 2-0 and Us, the Vikes, and Falcons all go 1-1 - they're in. Don't think we really have to worry about that though as i see NO chance of the boys beating the Panthers next week.

So...we want the Bucs to win next week, right???

Unfortunately, yeah. We should be more concerned with the teams tied/behind us than with catching a team above us - plus, we would have to go 2-0 and the Bucs would have to go 0-2 for us to catch them. I'd rather the Falcons lose, as that would be one less team to worry about.

Unfortunately, yeah. We should be more concerned with the teams tied/behind us than with catching a team above us - plus, we would have to go 2-0 and the Bucs would have to go 0-2 for us to catch them. I'd rather the Falcons lose, as that would be one less team to worry about.

Well, I live in the Tampa Bay area now, so I might have to go root the Bucs to victory against the Falcons...Bucs are gonna be pissed off after this week's brutal loss to New England...hopefully they'll take it out on the Falcons...:cheers:

Archived