Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Dallas Morning News

Mark The Homer

Check some of these comments from Dallas fans in Dallas:

Can the Cowboys still make the playoffs?

Yes, they'll bounce back next week

11.96% 162 votes

No, they're done

87.15% 1180 votes

1354 Total Votes

Here's what other people are saying:

December 19, 2005 09:50 a.m.

Lets hope not!!!

December 19, 2005 09:49 a.m.

Q: How does a team competing for the playoffs get into December and play a game like this? A: The Cowboys really aren't that good. Expectations were too high.

December 19, 2005 09:46 a.m.

4 Turnovers, 7 sacks, 9 penalties, missed FG, terrible punts, Keyshawn yelling at everyone....all add up to a full Christmas stocking for me! Hail to the Redskins! Keep Parcells and Bledsoe around!

December 19, 2005 09:46 a.m.

Dallas this season has been like watching Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde destroy each other. One week they look like they can't be beat and the next they couldn't compete in a Pee Wee League.

December 19, 2005 09:45 a.m.

They couldn't be a semi-pro team playing like that! Maybe not even some High School teams.

December 19, 2005 09:44 a.m.

They need to be more focus around this time of the season. You can't have a game like they did this past Sunday. They don't deserve to be in the playoffs!!!!

December 19, 2005 09:44 a.m.

Please get rid of Parcells and the entire coaching staff. Note to Jerry: Rehire a kicking coach, pay them what they want, and recruit a decent kicker. Those points are invaluable! Why don't people see that Parcells is the one here that needs to GO.

December 19, 2005 09:43 a.m.

The curse of the Blue jersey's returns. They'll be back and squeek into the playoffs.

December 19, 2005 09:42 a.m.

Even if they "bounce back" and make the playoffs, I'm afraid to say it but they'll get knocked out in the first round.

December 19, 2005 09:42 a.m.

Rob Petitti can't block a sack of kittens!!!!

December 19, 2005 09:36 a.m.

why would they want to be in the playoffs? Look how Seattle bounced back from the cowboys loss on MNF last year and just took advantage of their opportunites. It's not like Dallas is in a very strong division either really.

December 19, 2005 09:35 a.m.

It doesn't matter because they won't get far if they do make the playoffs. Until there is a long-term plan, there is nothing to get excited about.

December 19, 2005 09:09 a.m.

They won't make it past the first round anyway. Too inconsistent.

Cowboys doesn't deserve a seat in playoff.

They stink ... I'm embarrased at the way they played yesterday. I don't want them to make the playoffs, because they will perform pathetically and embarrass Dallas fans again.

I think that after three years of pitiful performance, it is time for Parcells to retire. I think that WE the Cowboys fans (the ones who really pays the Cowboy's salaries) deserve much better!

December 19, 2005 09:08 a.m.

But what good is it in making the playoffs. This team does not do well under pressure.

December 19, 2005 09:03 a.m.

they're overrated exposed in DC GO SKINSZZZZ

December 19, 2005 09:03 a.m.

No way can the Cowplugs beat the Panthers if they look that bad against the Skins

December 19, 2005 09:01 a.m.

I can't believe I am still a fan. So many pro bowlers on this team and they show nothing. I see teams will less talent then the cowboys that find a way to win. You have to have heart to win and the cowboys don't have that anymore.

December 19, 2005 08:53 a.m.

If they want to go to the playoffs, they'll have to buy tickets like everbody else........

FAIR WEATHER FANS! Figures.

There's some good pics here too:

http://www.dallasnews.com/

Archived