Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

12th Man ARE YOU READY!!!!!?????- week 16 Gee I - Aint's (Giants)

Walking Deadman

Since we play Saturday.....I thought I would start this one again early since this is now the next biggest game to be played in the regular season at FedEx field.....but before we talk about the G-Men.....let's recap the 12th Man performance at FedEx vs the Cowboys.

This was my last game of the year (I will miss the Giants game :( ).....but it went out with a Bang. The 12th Man got there early, got loud and stayed until the game was a guaranteed 35-7 victory (mid-late/4th qtr). What was great was not only the noise (everybody stepped up) but the fact that the seats were filled, people were back before the start of the 3rd qtr, and even when we were up 35-0......when the Boys were in the Red Zone, what did the Skins fans do? We got even louder!!!!!!

3 false starts (or was it 4?) and 2 forced Timeouts vs a Vet lead Parcells run Dallas team.....that's pretty darn impressive. Not only that, we affected the timing....did you see how many holding calls early in this game. The D-line and co. was just dominating, but I feel that we had a hand in it.

Oh yeah, did I mention that my voice..... it's gone. I hope you recorded the game 12th Man, watch the footage and I expect FedEx to be even LOUDER than that on Sunday.....I want to hear you all from my job while you help the Skins win.

Now to the G-Men:

This as some of the Skins have been calling it....is REVENGE WEEK.....we got embarassed by a solid Giants team in NJ, now it's time to return the favor.

Why is this game important.....DUH, but here's some extra tidbits you may not know.

1) Obviously, we have to win this game--- but the amazing thing is we are currently 8-2 vs the NFC (one of those 2 losses to the G-Men)....we are on possible course to wind up 10-2 vs the NFC which is an amazing feat.

2) With a win this week we go 9-6......a winning record, the last time we had that we had a coach named Norv and the Millenium hadn't even gotten here yet.

3) We are currently 3-1 vs the NFCE.......with this win, we have a winning record vs the NFCE (when was the last time that's happened) and we will not be swept by ANY NFCE team this year no matter what happens in Philly (again, when was the last time that's happened???)

4) We are still Undefeated vs the NFC at home (5-0) with a win we'll be 6-2 overall at home this year......isn't that a Redskins best at FedEx--- anybody with the record books in front of them, check that out please.

5) We are techincally still in the hunt for the NFCE title......yeah, it's true....scary huh?

6) Portis is very close to possibly breaking the Redskins season rushing record (held by Stephen Davis).......what a great way to see the guy labeled as a "system" (still makes me mad when I hear of think of that) back get very close to 1,500 yards.....cheer on the International Man of Mystery :applause:

7) The Giants have been talking alot of smack about everybody this year.....including us, let's knock them down a peg with a win.

I know you guys can do it......I know the 12th Man can step it up!!!!! You've proven it vs the Eagles and the Cowboys this year. This is the last regular season home game for the 2005 Skins this year......LOSE YOUR VOICE!!!!! BE BUSH LEAGUE!!!!!! And beat the G-Men!!!!! 12th Man are you with me??????

Read My Sig. and Show'em my Motto

:evil: BRING ON THE 12th MAN :evil:

PS: I think the 12th man has stepped up this year, b/c obviously we have a great team and an excellent coaching staff, but I think ES has also played a part so thanks everybody....... :applause: :cheers:

Merry Christmas and have a safe and happy holiday with a Redskins win

How will the skins beat the giants?

this is a fire up thread, troll......

WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS WE WANT THE GIANTS

Just like we beat the Cowboys and just like we did at home LAST YEAR when a bad Redskins team smoked the Giants 31-7.

Go away troll.....you're too much fun.[/QUOT

We are in 2005-2006 season. You can't explain how you will beat can you?

Stop Tiki Barber....happy now troll, plenty of threads to start your crap.

Just keep on thinking you'll have a repeat, run out on the field or do a dance like Strahan and Shockey did vs Seahawks before the game was won......underestimate us like Dallas did and you'll probably not even step up like some of the classy Giants fans that post after we beat you.

How will the skins beat the giants?

Did you see the game today troll, THAT'S HOW WE BEAT THE GIANTS!!!!!!

And this is what I do to trolls who try to ruin my fire up thread........... :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck :gaintsuck

Archived