Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wow

Jarvman

What a game hey folks ! Congrats on the huge win. We were dominated and I'm not really surprised. BP and his ego are killing our team. A game like this really shows how much we have slipped in the 2nd half of this year.

I've been a Cowboys fan since 1971 and normally this type of loss would kill me for days, but to be honest I'm not surprised or disappointed by the outcome.

This just shows and proves that I think BP just doesn't have it anymore. Not taking anything away from you guys, you played great and we had no answer.

Lots of changes needed in Big D.

Good luck and we'll get you next year.

Jarv

Wow is right. Is that a common sentiment that BP has lost it? I hadn't heard that before.

Its spreading quickly, BP has always been known for his strong O-line, ball control and tough LB'ers that stop the run.

Well, 3 years of BP and what do you think of our O-line and run defence ?

Jerry Jones finally swallowed his pride and allowed BP to really take over everything. Coaching, assistants and personell moves.

I'm just an armchair coach, but I and many fellow fans are really questioning BP moves. maybe he will surprise me, but I'm not too happy with a lot of his decisions lately.

Again, congrats on the win.

Its spreading quickly, BP has always been known for his strong O-line, ball control and tough LB'ers that stop the run.

Well, 3 years of BP and what do you think of our O-line and run defence ?

Jerry Jones finally swallowed his pride and allowed BP to really take over everything. Coaching, assistants and personell moves.

I'm just an armchair coach, but I and many fellow fans are really questioning BP moves. maybe he will surprise me, but I'm not too happy with a lot of his decisions lately.

Again, congrats on the win.

Parcells will be fine. Remember Campo? We got our butts beat. Plain and simple. The skins wanted it more. With 2 starting linebackers on IR and a starting left tackle on IR what do you expect? We are thin at those positions. We are better off than we were last year and every preceding year except for the glory days.

Congrats skins you guys earned it.

It has nothing to do with BP, the deadskins took us to the woodshed. The coaches prepare the team to play, at some point the players have to take responsibility and perform. BP is a proven winner. The Cowboys did not produce in any aspect of the game. Give the deadskins credit, they took us to the woodshed, period..

EKR

EKR is right IMO. All year long fans on this board have criticized JG as being "too conservative; too vanilla; how predictable our O is, etc." I have in fact been critical of the way we used Clinton Portis. But what it boils down to is execution.

The O line of Dallas imploded and took the rest of the team with it. The coaches can draw up a plan but the players must produce, and ultimately take responsibility. These are professional ball players. What is BP going to do? Spank them? Well maybe he will this week. ..LOL!

What a game hey folks ! Congrats on the huge win. We were dominated and I'm not really surprised. BP and his ego are killing our team. A game like this really shows how much we have slipped in the 2nd half of this year.

I've been a Cowboys fan since 1971 and normally this type of loss would kill me for days, but to be honest I'm not surprised or disappointed by the outcome.

This just shows and proves that I think BP just doesn't have it anymore. Not taking anything away from you guys, you played great and we had no answer.

Lots of changes needed in Big D.

Good luck and we'll get you next year.

Jarv

Nice to see a class act around, nice post. I don't think BP is done just yet. The team is much like the Skins and lack consistant play from one game to the next.

Side note...... Is TK's Cafe still there in Danbury. I lived of off Clappboard Ridge, not far from Padanaram. I use to hang at TK's for games.

:cheers:

Archived