Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To the Faithful who remained Faithful last week

JimmiJo

I say thank you.

There was a lot of doubt and downright pessimism last week, even on this board. A small group of you (us) however stayed true and believed.

Thanks for hanging in there!

To those who lost hope, welcome back and let's get ready for the Giants!

Yes, there was a bit of that going on last week. It was freaking embarassing.

People starting threads about how we'd get blown out. People talking about how we can't win. Not the trolls (who seem to have disappeared for the most part), but 'Skins fans.

Embarassing.

Bless every single one of you who didn't give up the faith and stood up to support this team... :helmet: :logo:

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Yes, there was a bit of that going on last week. It was freaking embarassing.

People starting threads about how we'd get blown out. People talking about how we can't win. Not the trolls (who seem to have disappeared for the most part), but 'Skins fans.

Embarassing.

Bless every single one of you who didn't give up the faith and stood up to support this team... :helmet: :logo:

:logo: :logo: :logo: :logo: :logo:

Amen to that brother.

Yep! I had to keep telling my wife to have faith.

We were at a Xmas Party on Sat Night and everbody was teasing me about how badly the Skins were going to lose.

Even my wife was agreeing with them....

The next day and we are up by 3 touchdowns and I look at her and ask "Gee. Honey....can I start feeling good now?".

The whole game she kept saying "I just can't believe this...."

All week I had been bugging the crap out of her with stuff like "Baby... you just have no idea how amazing the game is going to be... I KNOW WE CAN WIN THIS!!!!"

I probably went over the play-off movements 1000 times with her... and as the day progressed with the Vikes falling and such.... I was freaking out by game time...

Tired as hell now... stayed up watching Atlanta fall... WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Yes,i didnt want to read the posts here before the cowboy game because of all the fairweather/half hearted/im jus a skin fan because they have pretty colors/ insider trolls who have been posting here claiming to be fans, but have no faith or concept of beleiving in a team even when they were at there lowest for years on end...to those of you that keep the hope alive and find a bright point in every play and every season i salute you,your the real fan base that will be here to the end.To those who bash an trash every good player on the team because of mistakes or miscues..look in the mirror

and if you dont see anything its cuz your head is shoved up somewhere.Sorry,had to vent..i think the philosophy of a country is that of football "Love it or leave it"

Yep! I had to keep telling my wife to have faith.

We were at a Xmas Party on Sat Night and everbody was teasing me about how badly the Skins were going to lose.

Even my wife was agreeing with them....

The next day and we are up by 3 touchdowns and I look at her and ask "Gee. Honey....can I start feeling good now?".

The whole game she kept saying "I just can't believe this...."

All week I had been bugging the crap out of her with stuff like "Baby... you just have no idea how amazing the game is going to be... I KNOW WE CAN WIN THIS!!!!"

I probably went over the play-off movements 1000 times with her... and as the day progressed with the Vikes falling and such.... I was freaking out by game time...

Tired as hell now... stayed up watching Atlanta fall... WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!

:dallasuck :eaglesuck :gaintsuck

Whoa...plug in fiance instead of wife and your post is EXACTLY EXACTLY EXACTLY the way it was for me. VERY scary! Even the Xmas party - although we hosted it. Almost word for word all the way up to being tired from the Atlanta game. This is really strange....

I saw some threads last week that made me really mad. Shoot, I've seen threads every week that have made me mad. "Cut Robert Royal", "It's Brunell", etc, etc. But hey, the 'Skins make me mad sometimes too! :laugh: They've been breaking my heart for years now! I'm proud to say I never gave in to the negativity. I lost my voice at FedEx last night and I plan on doing the same next week. GO 'SKINS! 10-6 baby!

I saw some threads last week that made me really mad. Shoot, I've seen threads every week that have made me mad. "Cut Robert Royal", "It's Brunell", etc, etc. But hey, the 'Skins make me mad sometimes too! :laugh: They've been breaking my heart for years now! I'm proud to say I never gave in to the negativity. I lost my voice at FedEx last night and I plan on doing the same next week. GO 'SKINS! 10-6 baby!

I don't know when some people are going to get it, that Mark Brunell isn't all that bad—infact, he's doing pretty good this year.

And we have a pretty capable pass rusher in Phillip Daniels.

Things just don't happen over night, you have to give it a little time.

I'll be there and ready!

Cheers Wshngtn1!!!:cheers:

Now I get a whole week of the wife saying:

"Well, you know we are going to lose against the Giants...."

"You do not seriously think we are going to the Super Bowl do you???"

I just keep saying "One week at a time... you will see.... one week at a time....."

If all else fails..."AT LEAST WE ENJOYED THE RIDE!!!":D

"One week at a time........"

I say thank you.

There was a lot of doubt and downright pessimism last week, even on this board. A small group of you (us) however stayed true and believed.

:cheers: :cheers:

Someone last week posted that this was more than just a big game for playoffs and this season. This was a gauge for JJG's return. A barometer if he could win big games in 'today's NFL'. It was a watemark game for this franchise.

I never doubted and have regained that old feeling with the Skins- the feeling like we should win every game that JJG leads this team onto the field. Damn it feels good.

I say thank you.

you're welcome :cheers:

Archived