Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Got Lucky...

Yeah, really...fortunately for the 'Skins, Gibbs was able to make some key halftime adjustments, and they were able to squeak out a razor-thin victory...

Just one second, sir, I disagree. Obviously Parcells made STELLAR second half adjustments in only holding the Redskins to 7 points. The second half was tied 7-7.

It's obviously a huge step in the right direction looking forward to the Panther game next week. What a masterful coaching job.

I just threw up in my mouth a little......

Yeah, really...fortunately for the 'Skins, Gibbs was able to make some key halftime adjustments, and they were able to squeak out a razor-thin victory...

If you throw out the first half, the Cowboys and the Redskins both scored 7 points each the whole game. We are lucky we won, honestly. The game should have gone to overtime.

You are stoned on that california weed. What do you expect from a state that has a home grown taliban, earthquakes about every year-forest fires every day-a austrian governer-gay marriages---So Califan007-tell your life partner you don't cr@p about football.

You are stoned on that california weed. What do you expect from a state that has a home grown taliban, earthquakes about every year-forest fires every day-a austrian governer-gay marriages---So Califan007-tell your life partner you don't cr@p about football.

Dude...looks like you totally missed the point of this thread...:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

I'm thinkin' this one is actually a joke, tho...lol :)

Just one second, sir, I disagree. Obviously Parcells made STELLAR second half adjustments in only holding the Redskins to 7 points. The second half was tied 7-7.

It's obviously a huge step in the right direction looking forward to the Panther game next week. What a masterful coaching job.

Holy crap, I almost fell out of chair laughing at that one! :laugh:

Califan. Thanks for the MOnday morning hangover humor! :applause: :applause:

:laugh: OMG...lol... :applause:

Didn't Walt Garrison replace Jason Witten after Monte Coleman hit him out of bounds? LOL

Oh, back to the question. I think Gibbs was outcoached by Parcells at the end of the 1st half when he told Bledsoe to kneel down.

I cant believe Gibbs did not have an answer to tthat.

if today wasn't just so freakin special to all of us wouldn't somebody be complaining about the somewhat misleading subject title?all of a sudden we sweep the stinkin cowboys and the forum rules go right down the drain.lol.bring on the giants!

Today is special. I thought the cowboys won?

Archived