Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Redskins Got Lucky...

The Cowboys clearly dominated the Skins for the first 4 minutes of the game, limiting them to only 41 yards or so. It wasn't until the last 56 minutes of the game that the Skins were able to score those 5 flukey touchdowns. Until then clearly the Cowboys dominated this game...

The Redskins got lucky... :cool:

Good Lawddd lol :laugh:

The Cowboys clearly dominated the Skins for the first 4 minutes of the game, limiting them to only 41 yards or so. It wasn't until the last 56 minutes of the game that the Skins were able to score those 5 flukey touchdowns. Until then clearly the Cowboys dominated this game...

Send this to Sean Salisbury and company. I'm sure they will use it in their analysis of the game !!

Califan, you've just been on a roll lately :laugh:

BTW, just listenting to Bledsoe on Point After and he turned a phrase I really liked, and said it with a real respectful tone ..."...and you just can't do that against a defense of the calibre of the Washington Redskins..." :point2sky

Seems like someone here is smoking some powerful stuff. It seemed like to me the Redskins dominated on both sides of the ball and took overbearing control of the game in the first ten minutes and didn't look back. I would think that mostly every one here posting on these boards saw the same thing I saw.

Seems like someone here is smoking some powerful stuff. It seemed like to me the Redskins dominated on both sides of the ball and took overbearing control of the game in the first ten minutes and didn't look back. I would think that mostly every one here posting on these boards saw the same thing I saw.

You are seriously humor-impaired. (and in cases like these, it's a reflection of the old intelligence there, cap'n. Did you not notice the emoticon at the end of his post?)

Archived