Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All White...All Right

skinsbosoxheels

Like I said before .. the white on white makes them look like they should be handing out meds and emptying bedpans. They're hideous! However, as I said, with the superstition of NFL players, I don't see us changing unis until we are forced to by an AWAY game opponent. Skins unis are supposed to be burgundy & gold. Not white on white.

Like I said before .. the white on white makes them look like they should be handing out meds and emptying bedpans. They're hideous! However, as I said, with the superstition of NFL players, I don't see us changing unis until we are forced to by an AWAY game opponent. Skins unis are supposed to be burgundy & gold. Not white on white.

This is an area where you are clearly not qualified to judge. The white-on-white is sleek, it's the new hotness.

You are repping old and busted.

The Skins are one of the few teams whose colors, trimming/striping and helmet go well with the all-white look. Not all teams look good in them. Skins are one of the fortunate few.

We handed out some Whipass pills and emptied some bedpans on the Cowboys heads.

Can't argue with the results, you HAVE to keep wearing them now. What did Crash Davis say:

"Never F with a winning streak..."

BUT...... I still don't like the white/white look. They look like practice unis......which is what they've been since this look was adopted.

I hope the story on black unis isn't true, but I wouldn't put past "the Danny." I'm sure it would make mad cash. Personally, I think it's time to update the look but this trend of logoware in non-team colors makes me wanna puke. My $.02 is that I'd like to see us kick it "old school" for a while. I loved the 70th Anniversary uni - even though the team stunk at the time. I also wouldn't mind seeing them go back to the early 70's look - even break out the old "R" helmet with grey facebars from time to time.

Kinda hard to bleed burgundy & gold when the team isn't WEARING ANY!!!!

Cheers

Gibbs took a Spurrier mistake and rectified it with greatness and coolness. White on white is awesome.

And besides, it goes against the stupid trend of somehow incorporating black uniforms into the NFL (Eagles, Ravens, Jags), it looks so stupid and corny.

Gibbs is the master of football light and goodness, so naturally, he is drawn to the white!

Archived