Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Randy Thomas...out for season. Replacement?

SkinsLegacy44

I realize the talk when concerning Ray Brown. Personally i like him and would have kept him for this purpose. He is not a starter but he is a great back up. He is knowlegeable in many possitions and he rarely makes mistakes or penalties.

Tip my hat to RB, I am confident that he will be a good backup.

The main thing this will affect is the running game to the outside that has been so effective for us. Randy is so darn good at getting to the outiside fast and getting upfield and making great blocks. Ray Brown is an old man and cant do that. Its time for Dock to take the diapers off and start smacking people in the mouth.

Yes, It sounds like he is out for the regular season. However, in his postgame interview they said he would probably not be going to the pro-bowl. He said he didnt care, as long as he sees some playoff time. So, I took that as, since he was missing these last two reg. season games it was going to affect his chance of getting to the pro-bowl, but judging by the way he answered, it sounded like he would play, If we got to the playoffs. I have alot of respect for Ray Brown, BUT, Randy thomas has really been steppin his game up. He always has been solid,but these last few games he has really been dominating, especially when he pulls and gets out in front blocking for CP. He will be a big loss for our run game and I hope and pray Big RAY can fill his shoes.

Archived