Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NFC Playoffs: Skins in 6th place/ You can make predicts for season/playoffs also!

Rdskns2000

Here's the race for the Nfc playoffs:

(Overall Record, Conference Record, Division Record)

1. Seattle: 12-2, 10-1, 6-0

Schedule: Colts, @ Packers

2. Chicago: 10-4, 9-1, 4-0

Schedule: @Packers,@Vikings

3. New York: 10-4, 8-3, 4-1

Schedule: @Skins, @Raiders

4. Carolina: 10-4, 7-3, 3-2

Schedule: Boys, @Falcons

5. Tampa: 9-5, 7-3, 3-1

Schedule: Falcons, Saints

6. Washington: 8-6, 8-2, 3-1

Schedule: Giants, @Eagles

7. Minnesota: 8-6, 7-4, 4-1

Schedule: @Ravens, Bears

8. Dallas: 8-6, 6-4, 3-3

Schedule: @Panthers, Rams

9. Atlanta: 8-6, 5-5, 2-2

Schedule: @Bucs, Panthers

If you want to make predictions on how the season ends up and playoff predictions, go ahead!

Here's how I see the season finishing up, this week:

1. Seattle: 13-3, 10-2

2. Panthers: 12-4, 9-3

3. Bears: 11-5, 10-2

4. Giants: 11-5, 8-4

=====================

5. Tampa: 11-5, 9-3

6. Washington: 10-6, 10-2

Just missing playoffs:

7. Minnesota: 10-6, 8-4- Tice does't come back

8. Dallas: 9-7, 7-5- Parcells and Jones part ways

9. Falcons: 8-8, 5-7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how I see the playoffs this week:

Wild Card: Skins @ Bears- Skins win; Bucs @ Giants- Giants win

Divisional Round: Skins @ Seahawks- Hawks win :( ;Giants @ Panthers- Panthers win

Nfc Champ: Panthers @ Seahawks- Hawks win

Superbowl 40: Colts over Seahawks- next weeks Colts @ Seahawks will match the opponents in the superbowl, though it won't be a preview of the Superbowl. The Colts will rest their starters.

Hey, a 11-7 finish in Gibbs second year; isn't bad!

I dont care to make predictions. We just need to win out. Now the best possible thing(though very slim chance it would happen) would be for Dallas, Atlanta(both possible), and Minnesota(not so much) to loose next week, and we beat the Giants. It would be the greatest Christmas Gift ever, playoff berth baby. Look for Dallas and ESPECIALLY atlanta to both struggle in 2 very tough roud games. If Minnesota chokes though...look out.

Here's how I see the season finishing up, this week:

1. Seattle: 13-3, 10-2

2. Panthers: 12-4, 9-3

3. Bears: 11-5, 10-2

4. Giants: 11-5, 8-4

=====================

5. Tampa: 11-5, 9-3

6. Washington: 10-6, 10-2

Just missing playoffs:

7. Minnesota: 10-6, 8-4- Tice does't come back

8. Dallas: 9-7, 7-5- Parcells and Jones part ways

9. Falcons: 8-8, 5-7

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's how I see the playoffs this week:

Wild Card: Skins @ Bears- Skins win; Bucs @ Giants- Giants win

Divisional Round: Skins @ Seahawks- Hawks win :( ;Giants @ Panthers- Panthers win

Nfc Champ: Panthers @ Seahawks- Hawks win

Superbowl 40: Colts over Seahawks- next weeks Colts @ Seahawks will match the opponents in the superbowl, though it won't be a preview of the Superbowl. The Colts will rest their starters.

Hey, a 11-7 finish in Gibbs second year; isn't bad!

Sounds almost right, only thing is Dallas and NY both out played Seattle in there stadium and both lost because of missed field goals and a late interception from Bledsoe, they beat themselves, Seattle didnt beat them.

I think we take out Seattle in there home because of our Defense and Carolina can not beat us either. I watched the Bucs treat them like b*tches in Carolina and if we hit the Playoffs on this 5 in-a-row streak, We will be the hottest team in the playoffs and have a better shot at the Superbowl then anyone else in there.

Remember, we only lost 1 game to the NFC on the road all year and that was to NY, Tampa robbed us plain and simple and Sean Taylor was out that game anyways. We are also undefeated at home against the entire NFC, Im smelling more then Playoffs my brothas.

If we do soundly beat NY and Philly, all I got to say is Look out NFC, here come our Redskins. One game at a time and NY your next!!!!

Sounds almost right, only thing is Dallas and NY both out played Seattle in there stadium and both lost because of missed field goals and a late interception from Bledsoe, they beat themselves, Seattle didnt beat them.

I think we take out Seattle in there home because of our Defense and Carolina can not beat us either. I watched the Bucs treat them like b*tches in Carolina and if we hit the Playoffs on this 5 in-a-row streak, We will be the hottest team in the playoffs and have a better shot at the Superbowl then anyone else in there.

Remember, we only lost 1 game to the NFC on the road all year and that was to NY, Tampa robbed us plain and simple and Sean Taylor was out that game anyways. We are also undefeated at home against the entire NFC, Im smelling more then Playoffs my brothas.

If we do soundly beat NY and Philly, all I got to say is Look out NFC, here come our Redskins. One game at a time and NY your next!!!!

I will tell you one thing. The only team that scares me in the playoffs if we make it will be the Bears. Man Grossman looked very good yesterday and they got a shutdown D. That said if we go in there 10-6 and healthy (damm Randy why why why) we will be the favorites IMO>

Archived