Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Back from the game, and a big shout out to the 12th man - especially Section 224!!

OaktonSkins/BushFan

I know I've been something of a pessimist lately, and so I have to apologize to my fellow Redskins brethern. It's just been so frustrating to witness seemingly different teams from one week to the next.

Enough of that. I digress. Time to celebrate...

Wanna give a HUGE shout out to all the 'Skins fans in section 224. We were literally surrounded by Crygirl fans. I believe the count in my section was approx. 25 or so. From the moment the enemy began trickling in to roughly about midway through the 4th quarter (when the losers began leaving almost en masse), 224 gave them hell. I thouroughly enjoyed leading the assualt on many thrilling occassions. The look on the faces of those pathethic Dallas fans was absolutely priceless. There was one guy in my section who made a point to go around and capture almost each of their faces with his cell phone camera. The chorus of "you suck" was great too.

This is defintely the loudest I've ever heard FedEx - it was downright deafening in there. There was simply no way that Bledsoe & Co. could function out there, and as we all witnessed they couldn't. You can attribute all of those turnovers, sacks, and Bledsoe timeouts, in part, to the 12th man. This was, by far, the greatest game of the modern Redskins era (post-Gibbs I)

I expect a similar experience on Saturday!!

HTTR!!!

:cheers:

I just got back from the game myself. A couple of members in section 132 were fantastic. Three guys behind me were obviously lit before they entered the stadium, were combining Clinton and Portis together to chant cli**** well you probably know the rest (hint: think female).

This one cowboy fan started to chant move the chains when the cowboys got a first down in the first quarter, so I turned to him and chanted 14-13, Ring of Fame night, Monday Night Football, did you forget? He was feeling stupid at that point. So anytime the skins got a first down section 132 was chanting move the chains, that cowboy fan couldn't take it anymore and left!

My favorite parts of the night was Taylors hit, Washingtons hit, the "you suck" chants simply amazing, We Want Giants chants, The Randy chants gave me goosebumps I can only imagine what they did to him. Did you guys notice how incredibly ignorant the Tuna is? He walked passed Gibbs when the game was over, he wouldn't shake his hand.

Section 403 dominated the few Cowboys fans who tried to invade our section.....we shut 'em down.

Great job today 12th Man......what made me really proud was how we were up 35-0 and yet got even louder when Dallas was in the Red Zone.

Yes, they got a TD on that drive but we didn't make it easy for them.

My tally, we caused today:

4 false starts and 2 forced Timeouts by Bledsoe.

We totally screwed up their timing today......... :applause:

Way to go, but I'd have to say that My Section 130 is louder than yours--ha ha

Great Win! Can't wait to do it again Saturday!

HTTR

Not so sure about that. We surrounded by Cowpuke fans - 25 or so in my section - and I'm sure we pretty much blew their eardrums out!! My favorite was the, "you suck" chorus. Damn that was loud. You could see the puke fans just shrinking their seats, totally speechless, with the look of a deer in headlights! Freakin' awesome!!! Every single one of them was treated with a special farewell as they began their walk of shame exit in the middle of the 4th quarter.

I just got back from the game myself. A couple of members in section 132 were fantastic. Three guys behind me were obviously lit before they entered the stadium, were combining Clinton and Portis together to chant cli**** well you probably know the rest (hint: think female).

This one cowboy fan started to chant move the chains when the cowboys got a first down in the first quarter, so I turned to him and chanted 14-13, Ring of Fame night, Monday Night Football, did you forget? He was feeling stupid at that point. So anytime the skins got a first down section 132 was chanting move the chains, that cowboy fan couldn't take it anymore and left!

My favorite parts of the night was Taylors hit, Washingtons hit, the "you suck" chants simply amazing, We Want Giants chants, The Randy chants gave me goosebumps I can only imagine what they did to him. Did you guys notice how incredibly ignorant the Tuna is? He walked passed Gibbs when the game was over, he wouldn't shake his hand.

LOL! at halftime the one cowboys fan withing shouting distance of me was saying.... "dont forget troy aikman and that comeback" i guess he was talking about that opening game in like 96 was it? When they came back and won it in OT.

So i was like "Dude i hate to burst your bubble, but aikman is in the booth tonight" He was going to say something, then looked terribly sad and just shruged his shoulders and turned around. LOL owned, he stfu from there on out :laugh:

section 113 baby... :logo:

that was a truly amazing experience. I can honestly say that if our crowd wasnt so loud and the D offense scored on that first drive, it could've been a TOTALLY different game. We pissed the hell out of keyshawn, bledsoe, parcells, and their whole offensive strategy.

I just got home from the game. WE had one HELL of a tailgate. All I have to say is, I have NEVER, EVER heard Fed Ex Field rock, and shake like it did today. We were a a 12th man possessed. Nobody sat on their arse. Nobody whimped out. The Poke fans were outnumbered, outmanned, and outclassed in every way shape and form. We completely OWNED them today. No if, ands, or buts. We OWENED them. I am so high on this win right now, I haven't even come out of the clouds yet. It was beautiful, poetry. I love all you guys. Thank you for being Skins fans with me. 10 years coming baby!!!

:cheers::cheers:

Crap, I screwed up. I just looked at my ticket stub - which I will be framing - and it's section 224, not 227. I thought about it later, and the Papa John's giveway was far to my left - in 227!

Anyway, I'm still in shock and completely elated!!! Like I said earlier, I just wish all of the Extremers could have been there. This was truly the greatest game of the Redskins' modern era, and certainly one of the greatest in all of this team's glorious history. I can't get the "you suck" and "hey, hey, hey goodbye" chorus out of my mind!!!

HTTR

Next victim.... NYG.

I was sitting in 226. The Cowpies fans that were EXTREMELY quiet, they said NOTHING. That was by far one of the greatest days of my life. I will NEVER forget it.

BTW on a side note that was the largest margin of victory EVER by the Skins over the Cowpies!!!!!!

I was sitting in 226. The Cowpies fans that were EXTREMELY quiet, they said NOTHING. That was by far one of the greatest days of my life. I will NEVER forget it.

QUOTE]

Let me tell you what, we were absolutely non-stop in their faces. We gave them complete hell from the minute they reared their filthy faces right up until they all began leaving in the middle of the fourth quarter. Man, they hated us. They were speechless, battered, demoralized, their spirits were crushed!! I doubt they'll be back next season after the beating they took today in the stands.

I was in 227 also and it was off the hook! I remember the quiet Cowboys fans who were in 226. Also, that free pizza from Papa Johns is so BS !!! You have to buy a pizza and then they will give you a free pizza. What kind of BS marketing is that. I was in the back of 227. The only Asian guy going nuts cheering my ass off. I love the stomping zone.

Archived