Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Hail to the Redskins, Hail to Coach Gibbs

Timurchin

If I didn't see it with my own eyes, I wouldn't have believed it. I underestimated this team. I didn't think that it had this much heart. We played with intensity today and we were hitting hard all the way across the board and it showed. As a fan, I just want to thank the Redskin organization, it's players, and maybe the greatest coach of all time, for a spectacular performance against the girls.

Now we must bring it again. The Giants know that they got a free one last time. If we can continue with the same intensity level next week and show the same amount of heart - we win. Even if we don't make the playoffs, this year is already a winner in my book. I'm not even gonna wine about the ice-cream man uniforms. Play on Big Red. :notworthy :notworthy :notworthy :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck

This game was incredible. I was shocked by how badly the Cowboys played. They did not look like a team trying to make the playoffs. It was a one sided ass kicking. I seriously wonder if Billy boy will be back next year. Next week is going to be tough. I hope the game is on in C-town.:gaintsuck

Archived