Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Very Classy to many of you cowboy fans!!!

MustangSteve

Its been a great week talking smack and bringing back the good ole days and NFC East. I tip my Redskins hat to you cowboy fans who came back and congradulated us on this win.

That deserves total respect and you definately have it from me, thats true sportsmanship that all fans should have, no matter what team were all for. Thank you for making this week so fun and I truely wish you guys the best.

Very Very Classy :applause:

Guest BleedinBurgundyandGold

you say classy....i say fair weather.

It was amazing how many cowboy fans not only LEFT in my section tonight at halftime, but even more suprising how many of them didn't even seem to care, let alone burn at how bad they lost.

Cowpukes fans dont live and die like we do, and thats why they get no respect.

I'll quote myself from another thread:

Actually, the posts I've seen from our visitors all week have been suprisingly polite and, while not exactly respectfull, at least good-natured.

I don't really know if I've been seeing one particular visitor, or several with that really cute avatar. (BTW, nice job to whoever came up with that one.)

But I've found myself thinking that I wouldn't mind if some of them stuck around as regular guests.

(Who knows, some of them may be cheering for us next week. I don't really know what their playoff chances look like, right now, but they, like us, are "only" 2 games back of the Giants, with 2 games left.)

I really expected a deluge of trolls last week. But at least the ones I saw were nice to have around.

It was amazing how many cowboy fans not only LEFT in my section tonight at halftime, but even more suprising how many of them didn't even seem to care, let alone burn at how bad they lost.

omg you got to go to that game? I would of loved to have been there live and just hear the crowd of 92,000 screaming fanatics. Share with us what it was like brotha. :cheers:

the cowboys fans in my section, most stayed for the whole game. They left mid 4th quarter, with half the stadium anyways. They were also fun to have around anyways, Im glad at least in my section things remained calm and fans were classy.

i had two dallas fans in front of me and we were going back and forth until the redskins scored their second t-down...he told me that the game was over when dallas was driving early down to the 20 or so, i said no chance and we shook on it....well after the setbacks i told him it was too far for the field goal, cundiff(or whomever the kicker is) missed it and the rest is history....i didnt hear a word from him the rest of the game until he got up in the 4th quarter and congratulated me on the win and headed out....i loved the "Don't Let Your Kid Become a Cowboy" song by willy nelson (?) that they played at the end, it was hilarious

I went to the Game in AZ last week and although they won I wasn't going to count on them to beat the Cowboys as bad as they did. Wow! they looked like the Skins of Old. I used to live in VA and went to 4 or five games a year and they never got better that 500. Now that I am in AZ they are looking great...I should have moved here a long time agao. Go Redskins and beat the Giants!:point2sky

At the game, the CryGirl fans walked in talking major smack - "we're here", "our second home", etc. Well, let me tell you, the look on their faces at half time was absolutely priceless. They were completely demoralized, and the 'Skins fans were just ruthless pouring the salt on their open wounds.

Unreal.

This goes down as one of the greatest games in 'Skins history.

sorry, no sympathy or adoration from me. I've spent the previous seven seasons in hell from these mouthy ****s around here. Now it's my time to rub salt in the wound. I thought I'd never hear the eand of our 27-0 loss in 2003. One clown I banter with on another message board actually had the gaul to say "well we still got you for 14 of the last 17." :rolleyes: I responded with "Get out of your time machine and get back to 2005. The streak is now two games. To try to still use that argument makes you sound totally pathetic or dillusional. That "owning" on your part is now ancient history."

This is not an insult but the truth. There are the Hardcore Cowboy Fans whom I respect but a good percentage of them are fairweather (a lot more them other teams) and only support the team when they are winning.

Once again to the Cowboy Faithful on this board, it is not an insult but stuff I have experienced through out the years.

sorry, no sympathy or adoration from me. I've spent the previous seven seasons in hell from these mouthy ****s around here. Now it's my time to rub salt in the wound. I thought I'd never hear the eand of our 27-0 loss in 2003. One clown I banter with on another message board actually had the gaul to say "well we still got you for 14 of the last 17." :rolleyes: I responded with "Get out of your time machine and get back to 2005. The streak is now two games. To try to still use that argument makes you sound totally pathetic or dillusional. That "owning" on your part is now ancient history."

I'm not asking for sympathy or adoration in anyway... not once did i say ohh we played horrible please go easy on me... I just came here and said good game, you deserved the win and good luck... I'm sorry you have had to put up with that but thats part of being a fan, so don't think that I would give you any sympathy for then.... but I would still respect you if you said congrats and said good luck, or even at the least said good game, but it doesn't appear that will even come out...

Just so we are clear I'm STILL not asking for sympathy...

I started a thread to say congrats to the Skins and their fans, but I will say it again, nice win today, you played harder and wanted it more, good luck on the rest of the season and GO COWBOYS!! and GO NFC EAST!

Okay. I'll accept that. As a Redskins diehard fan, in all honesty, I think Dallas was overconfident. Players begin to believe that stuff about beating a team 14/16 times, a win being by luck earlier in the season, Bill Parcells became too conservative in the Monday Night game, etc. Teams sometimes actually believe that mess instead of looking at the here and now. The Redskins on the other hand had forgotten about all of the irrevelant detail, and went out and played ball and ambushed the Cowboys.

I'm not as mean as some of you guys are, and I agree with the initial post. I think Cowboys fans are much more classy than some of the other fans in the NFL... better than Cleveland or Philladelphia for example. Dallas fans out class them and Raiders fans by a long shot and aren't all that bad.

I actually considered registering on their board and sending my sincere condolances... particularly regarding their player that got carted off the field with a neck injury. Hopefully he's alright.

Sure this is a great rivalry and we all want to win, but this is only a game after all. Those players are real people and have families of their own to deal with. We don't need to be rubbing things in their faces especially considering that fact.

They put it to us these past few years, but this year was our year! The rivalry is back!

We were blessed today! :point2sky

I'm not asking for sympathy or adoration in anyway... not once did i say ohh we played horrible please go easy on me... I just came here and said good game, you deserved the win and good luck... I'm sorry you have had to put up with that but thats part of being a fan, so don't think that I would give you any sympathy for then.... but I would still respect you if you said congrats and said good luck, or even at the least said good game, but it doesn't appear that will even come out...

Oh no disrespect for you dude. I admire you guys for actually being brave enough to show up back on the board. When I meant here I meant here in Southern Illinois. Most of the boys fans here in SI are frontrunners and are the mouthiest idiots I've ever seen. And when they start talking Cowboy football they suddenly act like they're Texans with the "yeehaw" crap. Of the dozens of Cowboy fans I know personally here in So. Illinois I only know one that is diehard through good and bad. He's also a pretty good guy when they win. The rest of these idiots know very little about football and have the biggest mouths and attitudes of any fans I know.

You guys have to understand where I live. I don't have the comfort of living near legions of Skins fans like you guys in MD and VA. There are very few Skins fans around here and they are all diehard. For every Skins fan around here I'd say there are 50 Cowboys fans. This would explain why I have no love for them. I seem to catch hell no matter where I go in my Skins gear. But no more. Not at least for the next 9-10 months.

I apprecate you coming here giving us props on the win and I really hope you are different from the other cowpukes fans.You just don't know how much garbage we have to listen to day in and day out.We don't mind cowboys fans coming over here like you are and talking football instead of putting us down and try to start arguments.

Im sure you understand were we are coming from b/c you probably go threw the same thing from Skins fans over on the boys site.I can honestly say what I have read from you so far that I would'nt mind if you become a regular here on our site.

Thanks for the props man!!!! :applause:

Dont get me wrong brotha, I didnt say all cowboy fans, I said a few of the ones here on the board actualy came back and congradulated us. I had one in one of my post who made me wish his mother would of swallowed :laugh:

Anyways he got thrown out of this site forever!

Archived