Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We can clinch the Wild Card next week if... (merge)

FunBunch7

As many of us have been saying for some time the playoffs are in our hands. We win and we're in. It's simple. After tonight it appears to be guaranteed. Now, let's improve our seeding :). The hardest part about making it is WE have to keep winning.

As many of us have been saying for some time the playoffs are in our hands. We win and we're in. It's simple. After tonight it appears to be guaranteed. Now, let's improve our seeding :). The hardest part about making it is WE have to keep winning.

That's a good point. I think Moss said it sometime early last week, "We just need to win all the remaining games. If we get in that's great; if we don't we knew we had a chance."

I think we need to buckle down and take it to the Giants.:gaintsuck

That's a good point. I think Moss said it sometime early last week, "We just need to win all the remaining games. If we get in that's great; if we don't we knew we had a chance."

I think we need to buckle down and take it to the Giants.:gaintsuck

I second that!!!!!! :gaintsuck

Lets not get ahead of ourselves. We still need to win two more games.

we'll actually know by that Sunday afternoon if the Division title is within our reach, because the Giants-Raiders is on Saturday Dec. 31

:gaintsuck :gaintsuck

A lot is still up in the air seeding-wise, but if the Giants drop the last two our game against Philly might not only determine who wins the East, but where a Skins-Giants playoff game is played. Even if we clinch a wildcard next week, the Eagles game could be huge.

If we can Take care of Buisness and beat the Giants on our home turf and get a little help that weekend,then it won't matter if beat the eagles or not!!In fact we can actually lose to the Eagles and it won't matter!!!

If Carolina can beat Dallas in their House and the bucs can beat Atlanta in their House.....then we wait for CHRISTMAS DAY!

The Vikings travel to Baltimore and if the Ravens WIN (and of course we beat the Giants),then the Cowboys,Vikings and Falcons will all be 8-7...

We will be 9-6 and since we own all tiebreakers over those 3 teams mentioned,we will have locked at least a 6th spot in the playoff picture....

That's right!!

We will then be playing the Eagles for a win and Giants losing to Raiders for the Division Title....BUT again....!!!It would not be necessary to beat the eagles to make the Playoffs...

How about that for a Christmas Present???

We need all 4 home game teams to win and were in including us!!!

...the Bears hold on to beat the Falcons &

Dallas loses to Carolina

Atlanta loses to Tampa Bay

Minnesota loses to Baltimore

AND WE BEAT THE GIANTS!!!!!!!!!

This is ALL totally possible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HTTR!!!!

Hmmm, I don't know about the Ravens- they suck! Though he game is in Baltimore.

I want both wins...

Losing is no option here. We go head to head and try to pull one out against the G-Men. REDEMPTION.

Then, we go into Philly and pull one out (it'll be harder than it sounds).

No Chicken**** here.

9-7 is unacceptable to me as a fan, 10-6.

Set your bar high!

Archived