Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Stadium Attendance Today

Alldaz

being at the game, there were definitely empty seats (2 next to my dad and I for insatance). The tailgate club had a few empty seats in each section, well shoot, even the upper bowl had a couple in each section. Enough for me to notice and feel disappointed about as I expected a full house to capacity. So yeh, there were empty seats, people were just standing in the back for sake of it I believe.

Well...... actually.......... i was one of the people on the top row... and it wasnt the fact that there werent any seats, twas the fact that we didnt wanna sit down. We were up the whole game pounding on the fence and fedex signs screaming our heads off at the same time. Why sit down? After all... it was Dallas!

I believe the full capacity is about 92,500. It was under 92000 but they added more in the last offseason to push it over 92000 if I remember correctly. And yes the attendence, 90,588 was an NFL record high. I was there for the iggles game, but I can only IMAGINE how loud it was. You could barely hear anything watching on TV.

I have a question about a sign on the sideline near the endzone. I briefly saw it during a replay and the last word was "Die". I'd love to know what it said because it sounds like FedEx is starting to get some "character". YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

It said

DO

or

DIE

Archived