Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bears Will Win -> Grossman

H-O-G

Don't be too happy. We get in it looks like it'll be the Grossman Bears and that could be a dangerous team :)

That's what I was thinking. They could be quite nasty with just average production out of the passing game. Anything more than that and they would be the favorite to wind up in the Super Bowl.

When this night began, I recall thinking how if the Skins could play anywhere in the opening round I'd chose Chicago. Now I might have to pick Carolina.

i really hope the bears pull this off what sucks is that the vikings hold the tiebreaker over us and they are playing the ravens

How could you not know the playoff picture by now?

The Redskins hold the tie-breaker over every single team in the NFC except for the teams we lost to head to head.

We have an 8-2 conference record.

The Vikings, Falcons, and Cowboys, all lose to us if we finish with the same record.

That's what I was thinking. They could be quite nasty with just average production out of the passing game. Anything more than that and they would be the favorite to wind up in the Super Bowl.

When this night began, I recall thinking how if the Skins could play anywhere in the opening round I'd chose Chicago. Now I might have to pick Carolina.

I hope its Carolina because I live an hour from Charlotte and I know people that can get me tickets to a Redskin vs Panters playoff game :D

Archived