Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fire Ladell Betts

Larry

I don't know how long Gibbs will continue to tolerate this guy's constant fumbling. Not only does the guy constandly cough up the ball, but he always does it at the worst possible time.

I mean, this one went and cost us a perfectly good shutout, that we could have been proud of for almost a year.

[/sarcasm]

I don't know how long Gibbs will continue to tolerate this guy's constant fumbling. Not only does the guy constandly cough up the ball, but he always does it at the worst possible time.

I mean, this one went and cost us a perfectly good shutout, that we could have been proud of for almost a year.

[/sarcasm]

are you stupid simple or slow?? which one

did you not see the replay of when he hit randy thomas leg and the ball came out because of it?

[/sarcasm]

I KNOW! And what is up with our defense?? Gregg Williams SUCKS! FIRE HIS ASS! We should have had the shutout.

And Marcus Washington?? HOW SLOW IS HE??? Couldn't even take that gift INT to the house. CUT HIM! Such a terrible performance....GOSH!!!

;)

are you stupid simple or slow?? which one

did you not see the replay of when he hit randy thomas leg and the ball came out because of it?

Some kids just come here looking for their first good oportunity to be able to call people names online.

The guy was being sarcastic Conan...chill.

I KNOW! And what is up with our defense?? Gregg Williams SUCKS! FIRE HIS ASS! We should have had the shutout.

And Marcus Washington?? HOW SLOW IS HE??? Couldn't even take that gift INT to the house. CUT HIM! Such a terrible performance....GOSH!!!

;)

hahahha :laugh: I like Betts, but I think Rock should be the #2 guy...

;)

And to think we had a chance, how could we of been so pumped for this game lol, high 5 brotha!!!

The point of this thread is?????

Actually my (kind-of) point was to draw a kind-of comparason.

Rock Cartwright, so far this year, has rushed 24 times, for 186 yds (7.8 average). 2 TDs, 10 First Downs.

And 1 fumble.

Betts has 59 attempts, 228 (3.9). 0 TD, 11 First Downs.

And 2 fumbles.

(I hadn't noticed that stat, before, for Rock. 24 touches, 10 first downs.) (And 2 TDs.)

And yet, every time there's a discussion of the two, there seem to be a bunch of people who will simply issue the blanket declaration, with no support whatsoever, that Betts is clearly superior, just because. And that Rock should be fired because of his fumbles.

And if you question their declaration about the fumbles, they'll say it's because Rock's fumble was run in for a touchdown (ignoring that the fumble may be Rock's fault, but the runback clearly isn't (entirely)), and because Rock fumbled in a game that was close (although, not realy due to anything Rock did), whereas Betts' latest, occurred during a game that was a blowout (although, not really because of anything Betts did).

-----

Although, my point aside, the responses have been amusing. :)

(Funny. I seem to be easily amused, today. Don't know why.)

Archived