Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I think even 9-7 will get the skins in (Merged)

Stucon

If Washington loses to either Philly or NY (hopefully not), they finish 9-7. I think that would still get them in the playoffs. Here is how:

Dallas would have to lose one game to either Carolina or St. Louis.

And,

Minnesota would have to lose one game to Baltimore or Chicago,

and,

Atlanta would have to lose two games to Chicago, Tampa, or Carolina.

All are very possible if not probable.

It looks posible, but I want them to control their own destiny. The only thing to focus on this week is next weekends game. Take care of business one day at a time.

Yuck it up Tom. Your team is definately good, and will be a problem for years. But this team is not a push over.

']Good. I'm glad the Giants winning next week doesn't necessarily knock you guys out of the playoffs. :D;)

What I would love. Skins beats Giants next week and then we meet the Giants in the playoffs and beat them again! :gaintsuck

Sorry, Tom. Would love nothing more than see us make the playoffs and then face the an NFC EAST team and knock them out! :silly:

We wont make the playoffs at 9-7. 3 other teams are goign to totaly collapse, one will win out.

I would not consider Dallas losing to Carolina a total collapse. Nor would I consider Minnesota losing to Chicago a collapse. Lastly, Atlanta is sure to lose one game to either Tampa or Carolina. I think all those are not just possible, they are likely events.

The Skins obviously must try and run the table and we all hope they do, but a loss is not necessarily an end to the playoff race.

We wont make the playoffs at 9-7. 3 other teams are goign to totaly collapse, one will win out.

But lets make sure we ALSO win out.

I agree with Peregrine. While it's probable that each of the four 8-6 teams will lose one game, it's also probable that at least one of the 8-6 teams don't lose one game. We have to make sure that's us.

The good news is, I think we have the easiest remaining schedule of the four. We also have great momentum.

The other good news is, the Giants are only 2-3 on the road. And traveling all the way to the West coast and winning is not particularly easy. So I think we do have a legitimate shot at the division.

If Washington loses to either Philly or NY (hopefully not), they finish 9-7. I think that would still get them in the playoffs.

Anything less than 10-6 is simply not an option. The Skins aren't a 9-7 team... and we're much better than a 10-6 team.

Redskins 10-6 with an NFC East title! That's how the 2005 regular season ends. Then it's a clean slate on the road to Detroit.

Archived