Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Gibb's class at end of game

thelarkascend1ng

No. He showed his class when they were playing that song on the PA and Joe told them to cut it off.

Keyshawn showed his class when he pushed the cameraman.

yup, and parcells going for the junk TD at the end :rolleyes: even bledsoe was disgusted with that

:dallasuck

I distinctly remember Cowboy fans everywhere tearing Gibbs a new one for the Handshake he gave Parcells last year. That makes two in a row from Parcells because he did it in game one on that Monday night as well. Yet....I've heard absolutely nothing from those same Cowboy fans. Gibbs deserved this....congratulations Redskins. No time to gloat, just anjoy the win and be thankful.

Actually Gibb's knew it was way too painful for Bill to make his way over to the sidelines to shake hands, and he just acknowledged it and kind of told him it was OK not to come over. I mean we kicked their ass...Bill has no class so that killed him.

that's how i read it too

Parcells wqs way offbase there. Immature in my opinion as a Cowboy fan.

Win or lose you show respect for the other team's effort in any game - Little League, High School or the NFL. There's no excuse for that behavior and the league should take care of public displays like that with a fine!

Parcells is a very prideful man and hates to lose, especially to the skins and Gibbs. However, not even a handshake.

I think thats what it was, Parcells isnt that big an a**hole, Gibbs waved him away because he knows hoe it feels and is classy enought to want to save bill the shame, probably with the giants game fresh in his mind

Archived