Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

funny quotes from dallas fans from throughout the week

skinsngibbs4life

Well, that we are all on an ultimate high here at ES, i thought that it might be to go back and take a look at a few of the cowboys fans qoutes from the past week...

"If we play like we did against KC, we should run away with it. Washington cant score on us aside form getting 70 yard bombs to Santana Moss."

"Boys. I think we put it all together. Defense and offense put on a show. Boys 32 Skins 13"

"you dont think we're charged after the lowly Deadskins beat us in our house?! Look for all the Cowboys players to look better than normal." :laugh:

"Parcells realized last week that we can beat anyone, we will come out like we did in the first eagles game and just dominate the deadskins the whole way. "

"I think the Skids are a team of destiny. Destined to embarrassingly get bounced out of the playoffs. "

thats just a couple, im sure ill find more and ill edit as i go

Well, that we are all on an ultimate high here at ES, i thought that it might be to go back and take a look at a few of the cowboys fans qoutes from the past week...

"If we play like we did against KC, we should run away with it. Washington cant score on us aside form getting 70 yard bombs to Santana Moss."

"Boys. I think we put it all together. Defense and offense put on a show. Boys 32 Skins 13"

"you dont think we're charged after the lowly Deadskins beat us in our house?! Look for all the Cowboys players to look better than normal." :laugh:

"Parcells realized last week that we can beat anyone, we will come out like we did in the first eagles game and just dominate the deadskins the whole way. "

"I think the Skids are a team of destiny. Destined to embarrassingly get bounced out of the playoffs. "

Wonderful read. Post more. Thanks.

howsabout...

"As I've said before, if the Skins have to blitz constantly, just to get some pressure.....Bledsoe and the Cows will eventually win that war."

"In game 2, it's Dallas who is seeking redemption. I think the Cows want it more, this time around."

"That's it though..... stop or at least contain Moss and Portis....and beat the Skins. Am I wrong?"

"Dallas has more playmakers on both sides of the ball.

Cowboys 17

Skins 13"

http://www.extremeskins.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1952972

Awesome thread dude , keep the quotes coming.

On the stadium I have two Dallas fans sitting right behind me. And they were shooting off their mouses how they are going to run on us, throw on us and stop us. Well, they talk a lot before first touchdown. After first touchwoun they were explaining how they are going to get back. After second TD they kind of started to slow down. After third they started to talk in kind of low voices. After forth I realized I hadn't heard them for a while. I turned around .. and they were gone. Just two empty seats. How sweet it was. What a joy.

Archived