Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Cry, Cowboy Fans...CRY

AJ_Skins

:whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin:

:whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin:

YEAH THATS ME RIGHT THERE

YEAH THATS ME RIGHT THERE

For all the crapped I talked Give it too me one more time

Your team showed up today, we got outcoached....and outplayed in every aspect of the game....After today, we dont even deserve to be in the playoffs, or even the playoff race. You wanted it....we didnt, im man enough to say that we simply got murdered, without an excuse!

Your team showed up today, we got outcoached....and outplayed in every aspect of the game....After today, we dont even deserve to be in the playoffs, or even the playoff race. You wanted it....we didnt, im man enough to say that we simply got murdered, without an excuse!

Well that's good. I will give you credit for that. You probably will be the only one who come to this site to face the music.

Ditto. We were pathetic.

I am going to double my post count trying to keep up with all the crow threads.

At least this Cowboy fan is honest! It takes alot for a cowboy fan to admit they lost.........:point2sky

Archived