Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Even if we do not make the playoffs

jbooma

I don't think that I have EVER agreed with you but......

Today you're like my brother from another mother. :cheers:

I would rather sweep the Cowboys then go to the playoffs.

I think you guys are crazy. I'll be pissed if we don't make the playoffs. Of course I'm stoked with beating Dallas twice, but that's only a moral victory...screw that.

I think you guys are crazy. I'll be pissed if we don't make the playoffs. Of course I'm stoked with beating Dallas twice, but that's only a moral victory...screw that.

Of course we want to make the playoffs but it is out of our hands. Even if we win out we still may not get in.

Gibbs has already made improvements, beating Dallas, and winning home games, this team is growing and if we make the playoffs great, if not we are building.

I agree. Coming into the season, when most people were predicting sub-500 years (including me), I would have been happy with 8-8 and a sweep of Dallas. Even if we stumble down the stretch and only win 1 more, 9-7 and a sweep of Dallas is a good year. It's been a fun season to this point and however it goes down (hopefully with two wins) I'll take it.

That is ridiculous.

The season is about so much more than 2 games against the Cowboys.

How would you feel if the players said the same thing?

Seems like you hate the Cowboys more than you love the Redskins.

If you would let me know in advance how I should feel about things I'll try to conform my opinion to yours.

Archived