Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

All-Time Draft

Santana89Moss

Lets have an all time draft. You can draft any player through NFL history. There will be 22 rounds 11 players for offence and 11 players for defence. Your pick can be for either Offence or defence. You may olny choose 1 player per round.

With the first pick in the draft, Burgundy Reign chooses QB Dan Marino

Darn, there goes my prime QB. Hmmm, what should I pick? Okay...

"With the Second pick in the all time NFL draft, the Baltimore Bombers select, Johnny Unitas, Quarterback from the organization of the Baltimore Colts."

How many picks (teams that is) per round?

A skins fan with a seeming allegiance (at least in nastalgia) to the Baltimore Colts?

How can this be?

A skins fan with a seeming allegiance (at least in nastalgia) to the Baltimore Colts?

How can this be?

No allegiance. Just like Johnny U himself. I am and always will be a Redskins fan... and it was them (with small contributions from the Bears) who got me to learn the rules of Football in the first place.

Besides, I'm not even old enough to have ever saw the Baltimore Colts play.

The name sounded cool for my team with Johnny as the Leader and my style of offense.

Merry Christmas! Santana89Moss, I don't mean to hijack your thread but we havn't heard from you so I'll propose some rules. So far we have 8 Teams. Let's aim for 10 to 12 teams before we move on to round 2. So Blue Talon, that would leave Rice still on the board since we're still in round 1.

Now any one else plaing?

Cheers!

Merry Christmas! Santana89Moss, I don't mean to hijack your thread but we havn't heard from you so I'll propose some rules. So far we have 8 Teams. Let's aim for 10 to 12 teams before we move on to round 2. So Blue Talon, that would leave Rice still on the board since we're still in round 1.

Now any one else plaing?

Cheers!

Can we get a mod to Sticky this?

Archived