Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

4 all ravens haters

Guest LavarFanatic

Guest LavarFanatic

just thought that you might want to know something funny. Me and my buddys use to smoke the ganja but not anymore. when we did it my friend's older brother would have a player from the baltimore team over to do it with us a couple of times, im not going to mention name cus thats just wrong. The player told us the the team had no chemistry and didn't even give a damn about winning. his exact words were, "they dont see eachother before or after the games its just a bunch of guys running onto a field and running off." i just thought some of you guys may find this funny cus i sure as hell do.:laugh:

just thought that you might want to know something funny. Me and my buddys use to smoke the ganja but not anymore. when we did it my friend's older brother would have a player from the baltimore team over to do it with us a couple of times, im not going to mention name cus thats just wrong. The player told us the the team had no chemistry and didn't even give a damn about winning. his exact words were, "they dont see eachother before or after the games its just a bunch of guys running onto a field and running off." i just thought some of you guys may find this funny cus i sure as hell do.:laugh:

Is spurrier coaching them?

Guest LavarFanatic

im not mentioning names or positions only because i've chilled with him and didn't have any problems with him or anyting but he didnt have a starting position

Archived