Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For every Redskins fan who's scared...

PCRoughrider

I have to admit that I am nervous maybe because we have been own by the Cowboys over the past 8 years. I hope the Fed Ex Faithful can be the difference today. I will probably be a nervous wreck at kick off.

We stole one in Big D in Week 2, not it is time to finish the sweep!

:fingersx:

i'm not scared just ready for a battle -- my guts are in knots as is usual before a game -- a little more so because i so want our guys to play with 110% heart , to show everyone that this game is important for them because they love the game , the team, the coach, the fans and themselves enough to give it their all -- don't just show up, play your hearts out -- sounds a little crazy but i'm more upset over games when they "appear" not to play with everything they have than in games we lose but played at 110%

...or afraid, or have a bad feeling or don't think because of whatever...

Stop looking for excuses to fail and start looking for reasons to succeed.

Excellent Post, I aint skeered!!!! Im sick and tired of hearing how great Dallas is, how we were lucky the first game and how they already won before this game even started.

Im sick of hearing there fans cry, and even the Redskins are sick of them and Dallas thinking they own us. I couldnt be more ready for any game in this world as I am right now and the last time I had this feeling we scored 52 points against Sanfran.

I am ready, the Redskins are ready so bring on the cowgurlz and lets get this game started!!!! :point2sky

There's no use in being afraid, or nervous. We are playing Dallas at home. We know what's on the line. I trust that Gibbs will do an excellent, progressive coaching job today. I have confidence that Clinton and Rock are going to run it, and that Moss, Cooley, and Jacobs are going to catch it.

I'm supremely confident that the defense is going to beat the Cowboys offense into submission. I know in my heart that we will play excellent on special teams.

There's no way we won't play consistent football today. I have no doubt that the Redskins will rise to the occasion and then some.

My guts are churning. This game is the true litmus test of where we are as a team. Is this the kind of team who will step up and play their best game in the biggest game of the season to date? Or is the kind of team that can't defend its own turf with the season on the line.

I believe we are the former. I pray we're not the latter.

Archived