Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game comments: Cowboys at Skins.

Art

Attention Redskins fans,

It is Lynnrd here, the old lady from San Diego and a Charger fan. I hope you all remember how down you were when you played the Chargers and lost. Check back at my post....

Guess where you guys are now? YOU ARE A CONTENDER!!! And isn't that great!!!! Things do change on a dime you guys! As a new Redskins fan too, I am so amazed at your fans and all of you on this message board at how you have just changed your whole way of looking at the Redskins and gosh, ya think you have something to do with them winning? I DO!! I THINK YOUR ENTHUSIASM was caught by all your players and now, who knows where you guys will be in January?

The Chargers played a tough one yesterday and we have to wait and see for the next two games if we are even in the playoffs as a wildcard...and we don't have home field advantage...but our fans are hoping!!

And remember, it has never happened that two wildcards have gone to the Super Bowl..I think that should change! Don't you?

You guys are awesome...and that old saying about the Fans being the secret to a winning team is true! Congratulations from the other side of the country!

love ya all!

Lynnrd

native San Diegan, Charger fan since 1961 and now

a Redskins fan too...

Surfs up guys! let's both ride the wave into the big one! Keep your fingers crossed for us too. ok?

Attention Redskins fans,

It is Lynnrd here, the old lady from San Diego and a Charger fan. I hope you all remember how down you were when you played the Chargers and lost. Check back at my post....

Guess where you guys are now? YOU ARE A CONTENDER!!! And isn't that great!!!! Things do change on a dime you guys! As a new Redskins fan too, I am so amazed at your fans and all of you on this message board at how you have just changed your whole way of looking at the Redskins and gosh, ya think you have something to do with them winning? I DO!! I THINK YOUR ENTHUSIASM was caught by all your players and now, who knows where you guys will be in January?

The Chargers played a tough one yesterday and we have to wait and see for the next two games if we are even in the playoffs as a wildcard...and we don't have home field advantage...but our fans are hoping!!

And remember, it has never happened that two wildcards have gone to the Super Bowl..I think that should change! Don't you?

You guys are awesome...and that old saying about the Fans being the secret to a winning team is true! Congratulations from the other side of the country!

love ya all!

Lynnrd

native San Diegan, Charger fan since 1961 and now

a Redskins fan too...

Surfs up guys! let's both ride the wave into the big one! Keep your fingers crossed for us too. ok?

You are something else ;)

The kind of fan that makes the NFL great - you'd fit right in at any Skin's tailgate. Best of luck with the rest or your all's season :cheers:

Wanna know when I felt we had this game won? When Gibbs called for the flea flicker. Just the CALL of that play made a statement. 1.) It showed Dallas that Gibbs is in attack mode. and 2.) It was somewhat of a taunt to Dallas. Even though the pass wasnt completed, it was one of my favorite plays of the night. I kinda felt Parcells was doing the same with the power tosses.

:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck:dallasuck

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!

I love it when everyone on the pre-game show pick against the skins. I love seeing Irvin's face when his Cowgirls lose. I'm going to Saturday's Giants game and all i gotta say is payback.

Ray Brown will step up and we will stomp on the Giants. This type of play can carry us through the playoffs if we get a big win against the Giants.

:gaintsuck

---Hail---

Archived