Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game comments: Cowboys at Skins.

Art

Hey TK, I find your sig a little curious. It makes no sense but it does seem to have a cowboy theme. I also find it curious how some people get banned from here for things that shouldn't be a big deal. In other words some of the people in here seem to be on a power trip. What do you think?

Guest tothewhipbill

congratulations skins fans. your team took mine to the woodshed today.

like many cowboys fans, i mistakenly shrugged off the monday nite game as a bit of bad luck. but todays events leave zero doubt.

to paraphrase jimmy johnson - "i just got one more thing to say"... OUCH!!!

Congrats Skins Fans. You guys definitely showed up last night. :) I knew that our OL was going to implode, I just wish it wasn't against y'all. FedEx was rocking last night for sure. Congrats, I'm going to go find me some nice crow... anyone have any butter?

Front page of the dallas morning news!! Love it!!

:dallasuck

Redskins devour Dallas

IRWIN THOMPSON / DMN

Chris Cooley's third touchdown reception made it 28-0 at halftime.Washington 35, Dallas 7. It really wasn't even that close Sunday in front of a record crowd of 90,588 at FedExField. The Cowboys made so many mistakes – four turnovers, nine penalties and seven sacks allowed – that they never really gave themselves an opportunity to win the game. "We just looked like we couldn't handle it," coach Bill Parcells said. "We just didn't do anything well. We lost our poise." The Cowboys (8-6) also lost control of their playoff fate.

• Tell Us: Can they still make the playoffs?

• Game photos

http://www.dallasnews.com/

Was it as loud on TV as it was in the stadium??? It R-O-C-K-E-D!!!!!!!

Our section has to take the award for the loudest section- we were sooo noisy! The win was awesome! Hope we can keep up the momentum for next week and dance all over those Giants...

Lisa

Section 429, row 10, seat 16-19... Home of Stuperman

The next two games for both teams (Cowboys & deadskins) will determine their season. Playoffs are still not out of reach for either team. If this season has taught NFC East fans anything; things change from week to week. However, which ever team makes the playoffs, I truly do not believe either team is good enough to go deep into the postseason. The deadskins did dominate the entire game, but it's just one game and one test....both teams still have two major test remaining. One of these teams may make the postseason and that will be the better team, or neither may advance to the postseason...in that case...the deadskins would have been the better team this season. Only time will tell. Go Cowboy's

Execution.......

I've been saying it all year......when this team executes and doesn't make mistakes, they can hang with any team in the league (yes, even the Colts).

There was hardly any flaws in this game other than 3 I can really think of.

1. Big play to Jones that set up a TD (I wanted a shutout..... :D )

2. Brown bobbled a punt that could have been a momentum shifter (luckily we recovered the ball).

3. Derrick Frost is the NFL's 2nd worst punter (apparently Dallas has a worse punter).

The Cowboys were really flat in this game.....the O was non-existent.

Maybe the crowd is to thank for that......I don't know, but they played poorly.

I was really annoyed by three "Horsecollar tackles" aka The Roy Williams penalty.....That the refs didn't call on Dallas (Portis got one by 'Toasty' Williams right in front of the ref and yet, no call even though CP was one for a few plays).....note to the NFL, don't create rules if your officials aren't going to enforce them!!!!!!!!!

12th Man stepped up big time, but I'll talk about that in another thread.

Great job by the entire team.......Giants......You're NEXT!!!!!!!

1 last thing, to MeShawn--- if you want to yell at your kicker, look at yourself 1st. What the hell did you do in the game other than drop passes and be a non-factor????

Heck, Crayton looked so much better than you-- you just make your team look worse with your comments.

I don't remember enjoying a game this much since the '87 Superbowl (I was overseas for the '91 SB game).

Brilliant playcalling - we took advantage of their fixation on Moss by letting Cooley trample all over them. (You have to love how Gibbs lets players redeem themselves after rough games, as he's done with Robert Royal and now Cooley.)

The Redskins controlled the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Control the line=control the ball=control the clock=control the game. I just pray history doesn't repeat itself. Last time we controlled a team this completely was San Francisco...and then the next week we played the Giants. This time, though, motivation is on our side. Home field advantage, playoff implications, revenge factor. GO SKINS!!!

No doubt the Skins have deserved to beat the Crackboys down like this for years! Now if they can do it about 18 more times in a row, we'll be just about even! No matter what happens with the rest of the season, sweeping Dallas made my year! I would like to see them keep going though, of course! Go Skins!

All i have to say is that i have never seen the 12th man so loud, happy, and into the game. Whether it was yelling r guts out, or after a redskins touchdown taunting the cowboys, the 12 th man did the most they ever have at fedex field and i think u could hear that. And I have to say it was the most memorable redskins game i have been too.

The next two games for both teams (Cowboys & deadskins) will determine their season. Playoffs are still not out of reach for either team. If this season has taught NFC East fans anything; things change from week to week. However, which ever team makes the playoffs, I truly do not believe either team is good enough to go deep into the postseason. The deadskins did dominate the entire game, but it's just one game and one test....both teams still have two major test remaining. One of these teams may make the postseason and that will be the better team, or neither may advance to the postseason...in that case...the deadskins would have been the better team this season. Only time will tell. Go Cowboy's

I love it when you call them the Deadskins right after they pummel your Crackboys. It makes your Crackboys sound even less significant because they lost to the Deadskins!

:applause: Great win yesterday by the Washington Redskins. They played with a lot heart, intensity, charisma, emotion, and were very focused today in their win and sweep against the Dallas Cowboys. Everything clicked. Mark Brunell had a 4 Touchdown Pass Game. The offensive line never gave up a sack, the defense (Philip Daniels, Marcus Washington, and Renaldo Wynn) rang Drew Bledsoe's clock and rattled his cage (sacked him) seven times. We also won the turnover battle with Bledsoe throwing two interceptions if I can recall. Every Redskin player who played on offense, defense, and special teams contributed yesterday to make plays. Lots of production. To the Redskins: HAIL TO THE REDSKINS. HAIL VICTORY. BRAVES ON THE WARPATH. FIGHT FOR OLD D.C. To the Cowboys (aka the Cowards), NA! NA!NA! NA! HEY! HEY! HEY! GOODBYE! :dallasuck

Was it as loud on TV as it was in the stadium??? It R-O-C-K-E-D!!!!!!!

Our section has to take the award for the loudest section- we were sooo noisy! The win was awesome! Hope we can keep up the momentum for next week and dance all over those Giants...

Lisa

Section 429, row 10, seat 16-19... Home of Stuperman

It was real loud on TV. So loud that I walked outside my house and heard all of you!!! I live on the Jersey Shore.Great job by the 12th man. Now lets rock the G-strings the same way!! GO SKINS!!!:cheers:

I am pretty speechless after this game. We got two great victories against the Cowboys this season. Both exceptional in their own way, both on opposite sides of the spectrum. If I could ask for the exact way I'd like to sweep the Cowboys, I'd ask for a last minutes improbable come from behind victory in one, and a complete demolishing in the other. I'm still in shock from getting exactly that this year.

Thank you Skins. Thank you FedEx crowd too- way to represent.

:dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck This was one of the best games. I was at a sports bars in Dallas and to see all of the Cowboys fans talking trash to me before the game, and THEN.........I was talking most of the game. PRICELESS. DIE HARD FAN SINCE 70'S. HAIL TO THE REDSKINS.Lets get those Giants.

I love it when you call them the Deadskins right after they pummel your Crackboys. It makes your Crackboys sound even less significant because they lost to the Deadskins!

Dismissing the altering of names, try focusing on the contents of the message. Enlighten me on the message inside the text, disregard the use of name misrepresentation. Remaining games and postseason????? You see, as a Cowboy fan, I understand at this point one game does not determine the season, particularily with two important games remaining.

Headline of the Waco Tribune Herald: "Cowboys Collapse: Redskins slaughter Dallas, 35-7, in key NFC contest." Great headline! That sure shut up all the cowboy fans around here. Has anyone seen the clip on Sportscenter when the Dallas Maverick player said, "How 'bout them Redskins!". That was hilarious! Go Skins!!!!:dallasuck

i would like to take a moment to thank all the fellow fans that made it to the game and represented the rest of us that are geographically unable to attend. yall raised hell!! 12th man!!

congrats to the greatest team in the league... you made us proud!! thank you!!

Archived