Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game comments: Cowboys at Skins.

Art

Its like christmas early for me. The skins came in and played rough, tough football and you gotta love the intensity and heart they put in the game. One of the best sights happened whe Randy Thomas Got Hurt, the rest of the O line stayed on the field to see if he was ok and pat him on the back, then Randy showed his love to the fans, its a great sign of team unity and the player-fan connection. I LOVE THIS TEAM. Go Skins (I hope Randy Thomas is OK)

If nothing else, this dominating win today validates the first win for many that called it a fluke. The team brought their "A" game today, and we truely played to win. If just for a brief moment, the world has stopped, and everything is perfect tonight.

They say everything is "Big" in Texas. I guess you couldn't find bigger losers then Bill and the boys on this fine Sunday when the curse was truely broken.

:loser:

What was it they said? Football has passed Joe Gibbs by? WELLLLLLL...it appears that with age comes wisdom. Good old fashioned SMASH MOUTH FOOTBALL. All of the "experts" talking about Dallas and how they were looking for revenge. Not one word about the class act on the other side of the ball. Did the Redskins forget to bow before the Cowboys this week? Not only did they NOT bow down, they rose up and punched them square in the mouth. This is a class bunch of people from the head coach right down to the water boy. The offense, the defense, special teams, coaches and FANS. Now let's keep the good team attitude and carry this enthusiam into the next two games. There is still a chance we can win the EAST. This TEAM can do it. GO REDSKINS! We the fans are extremely proud of ALL of you. Thank you.

TOTAL DOMINATION BY THE REDSKINS!!! They came out with something to play for and really played to their potential. The offense came through today and had a pretty good game. I liked how we opened up the play calling and ran the ball all over them. Defensively we played GREAT! I think they played to the same caliber that the Patriots played to in their domination over the league the last few years. Did anyone see the play where Terry Glenn had an oppurtunity to catch the ball and ducked because he saw Sean Taylor about to unload on him? That was awesome. I haven't been or seen any Redskin fan as excited as this since week 2 when we beat the cowboys. I think it is even sweeter that I am in the state of Texas surrounded by cowboy fans. Watching their faces at halftime when we were up 28-0 was priceless! Good Job across the board skins! Now go get the giants!:dallasuck

Christmas came early for me.

35-7............THIRTY-FIVE to seven.

I will cherish this moment for many years.

After that, I will "butcher" the details of the game, but ahhh, that's what life is all about!

Thank you Coach Gibbs, Coach Williams....all coaches.

Thank you players.......Brunell & Moss = Cowboy Killers

Samuels, Saaleve'a, Springs, Harris all toughed it out

Randy Thomas......Get well soon ....we'll miss ya!

Bring on the G-Men !!!

Wasn't there a thread earlier this year about "would you rather beat Dallas in a heartbreaker or blowout?" Nice to get BOTH!!!!

HEEELLL YEEEAAAHHH!!! Drew Bledsoe going to be sore tomorrow :D A friend of mine showed me what the "expert pick" was for today's game on ESPN.com.... they all picked the Cowboys.... i guess we showed them. HAIL

:cheers: :dallasuck :point2sky :laugh:

PLease. you still think you can make it to the playoffs??? freaking luck.

Giants will kill you. hell, even the Donovanless Eagles will beat you.

I hate all of you. Freaking loosers.

Oh what's the matter? Did your widdle cowboys get the snot knocked out of them?

Someone needs their diaper changed.

"Freakin Loosers"? First of all, you mispelled losers. Second of all, WE KICKED YOUR ASS!! What was that score again? Oh yeah I believe it was 35-7! And we are the "loosers"? Come on now. And the Donovanless Eagles will beat us? They didn't beat us with donovan. And last of all, we have a better shot of making the playoffs than the Crygirls do. We are at 8-6 and have the tie-breaker over the Crygirls with the SWEEP! I think that is a pretty good chance to make the playoffs! A DOMINATING performance by the Skins! Just because the Cowboys suck this year doesn't mean you have to rip the WINNERS! You might would still have a chance to switch to a WINNING team, but we wouldn't want you anyway.:dallasuckThanks for the laughs though!

1 down, 2 to go. What a sweet win at home. I've neer been prouder to be a life long skins fan. I will proudly represent the burgandy and gold this week and cheer even harder against those Gaints!!!

We are now in position for the last wildcard spot?!? WOW...

Keep the eye on the prize brothers and sisters and Cheer HARD!!!

HAIL TO THE SKINS!!!!

SOOOOOOOO SWEET BABY........SKINS FAN FOR LIFE ......BORN AND RAISED IN ORLANDO, FL. AND LOVE THEM SKINS......DID YOU SEE BILLY P'S FACE AND CRY BABY K. JOHNSON YELLING AT HIS KICKER WHAT A PUNK, HE DESERVES A SMACK FROM JOE GIBBS ON SPORTSMANSHIP TOWARDS HIS OWN TEAM....C'MON REDSKINS POUND THOSE GIANTS BABY....THE CROWD WAS AWESOME KEEP IT UP NEXT WEEK..............:logo: :gaintsuck :dallasuck :):D:silly:;) :cool: :(:notworthy :eaglesuck :point2sky

As a Skins Fan for 27 years, living in Dallas, this is going to be so sweet tomorrow. I had a bet with a cowboys fan friend of mine, (we are only friends, Monday through Saturday) if Dallas won, I had to wear a cowboys ball cap for the next week, and if the Redskins won? Well, My head will be wearing Burgundy and Gold, and so will his. I am so thrilled right now. I just pray we keep that momentum going into next week. We have all seen teams have big wins then lose badly the next week. Tampa Bay beating Carolina, then losing to New England in a shut out. I know the Skins are out for revenge for what happened the last time against the Giants, but lets hope they keep things real and stay focused. Proud of you all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived