Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Post-game comments: Cowboys at Skins.

Art

:dallasuck :cheers: :notworthy :whippin: Great game by the skins today. I love a win like that. Beating the cowboys twice this year is sooo sweet. Moss,Cooley,and Portis on offense was terrific. The defense showed dallas that they could not do any thing on offense. 4 sacks by daniels plus constant all around pressure and they shut down the run. So how about them Redskins. Bring on the giants.

Congratulations Skinz fans. Your team whiped my team's butt in all aspects of the game. Sorry we did not give you a better game. Now I need to call my brother the Skinz fan and let him have his say. Joe a Cowboys fan

Thanks for a class post, Joe.

That game felt so good. It definitely tied week #2 for sweetness in wins against the Cowgirls, given our playoff situation. Daniels MVP but Cooley close. Am very proud of every player. Walt stepped it up today. Marcus Washington always awesome. As Cooley the Cement of the team, Moss, Portis, and Sellers. Hail 12th man!! Praying for Thomas & Rivera. :point2sky

And of course, Joe Gibbs you're the man! And THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

Unbelieveable. Coming into this game, I never dreamed anything could ever compare to the Monday night win in Dallas. This one hasn't quite sunk in yet, but it's definitely in the running.

Joe Gibbs is everything you could ever hope the leader of your favorite football team would be. He is quite possibly the classiest human being on the planet. It has truly been a privilege to watch him walk our sideline.

This game officially erases any and all doubt. There were so many Poke fans on here after the Monday night game, "screaming" about how we got lucky. This closes the door on the question. Read and enjoy:

The 2005 Washington Redskins are far and away a better team than the 2005 Dallas Cowboys. Case closed. DEAL WIT IT!!!

after a convincing blowout like that who gets the game ball, Cooley for the TD's or Daniels for the sacks, or the 12th man for the 4+ false starts. Randy Thomas broke his ankle I believe, so we will need to replace him, but that was just the best team effort by the skins since the 80's, only a handful of penalties, just a great effort by all today....go skins

Finally!!!!!!! The Pokes are under our thumb. How sweet it is.

Great job by the Oline. Kept Brunell's jersey clean and opened holes for the backs all night. Cooley had a monster game in all phases. Great to see also.

On defense: The Dline stepped up to the challenge and finally applied pressure. Keep this up next week and we are golden!! Great job by a banged up secondary today!! Those guys are warriors.

This game has done it. Any lingering effects of Norvitis have been extinguished and driven out of this franchise. All Hail!!!!!!!!! :point2sky:

Thanks for a class post, Joe.

That game felt so good. It definitely tied week #2 for sweetness in wins against the Cowgirls, given our playoff situation. Daniels MVP but Cooley close. Am very proud of every player. Walt stepped it up today. Marcus Washington always awesome. As Cooley the Cement of the team, Moss, Portis, and Sellers. Hail 12th man!! Praying for Thomas & Rivera. :point2sky

And of course, Joe Gibbs you're the man! And THANK YOU ALMIGHTY GOD!!!

:logo:

Ditto! Now keep the edge and smash the Giants next week! 2 to go....

:logo:

Great game by all 3 teams (offense, defense, special teams).

They went after Dallas today and blew them into the Potomac. :)

Also BIG props to the 12th man.

I think its safe to say watching the end of the first game and this game that the Cowboys simply don't have an answer for Moss. :)

Congrats Gibbs and the Skins.

they did not have an answer to Portis or cooley or the defensive front line

All, this thread may be linked to Redskins.com directly off the front. An available moderator will open this after the game as I'll be at the game after the win :).

Have fun. Be kind :).

I think it might be play-off time for the Redskins! Go Skins! I know you can go to the super bowl

This game gave me goosebumps. I cannot remember the Skins looking so dominant in a game that mattered so much to them. The players came out with attitude and just didn't let up. Very impressive, probably one of the best performances out of the defense. I can't say enough good things about them. Thomas's injury is a heartbreaker. He will be missed, but hopefully R. Brown can step it up..he'll be fairly fresh, and he's still a good guard.

Today was just very special. Thank you Redskins!

35-7..Wow what to say:D We did everything we needed to do on offense to be successful ( running the ball, playcalling was FANTASTIC) Im gonna shut my mouth about Gibbs playcalling from now on....he mixed it up extremely well. Even saw some new things in there that caught me off guard.

The thing that most impressed me was the D Line. I dont know where that came from but thank god it did. Im really happy for Daniels, ive always liked the guy and its good to see him have a huige game.

Thanks to the fans...you guys were loud and proud WHOO!

:cheers: :helmet: :cheers:

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Archived