Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Got a Badddd Feeling

NASMTrainer

:dallasuck i have come to expect the worst with this team but it all depends on what team shows up :doh: the team that got beat 36-0 in ny or the team that put up 50+points against the 49ers :D it all depends on coach gibbs:2cents: just once i would like to see coach gibbs do a little bit of yelling and screaming to FIRE THESES GUYS UP:point2sky:point2sky:point2sky

It's just good to have feelings, bad or good, about this game..... it's been a while for a December game to have playoff implications for this team.

I'd just like the Skins to play well....intensity, imagination, and smarts........

It sure would be nice tho.... to knock the nuggets off those Pokes :D

I'm not scared at all. Simple matter is if this team as any kind of heart we will not only be in this game until the end but we will win it no doubt about it. If they come out flat or don't want it bad enough shame on them. We are more than capable of beating Dallas today IN OUR HOUSE!!!!!!!!!

If it makes you feel better, I have a bad feeling about it too. Emotion is a huge part of the game, being at home is going to be the difference. We are banged up and really have been run over lately without Dat at LB. Good luck, hope it is an injury free game. Should be a good game.

It will show who the better team is for the wildcard spots.Both have had there ups and downs this season.Hopefully the skins win...lol,but both need to knock the Giants out of first.Im sick of hearing about them at work :cheers: lol.

Even fully healthy (which the Cowboys aren't), they are an average team. Below average on the road.

I don't think they are any worse than the Redskins. This game will tell us what the true state is between the two teams, but if anyone thinks that there is really any difference between these two teams you are a blinded homer.

From an outside point of view most pundits would see that these are two very similar in their make up and their records. There is a very real chance that neither of these two teams could make the playoffs, and if they did they wouldn't last very long.

They are both terribly flawed teams and honestly would not be categorized as elite teams at this stage of the season.

Ok, I'm feeling a little better now :laugh: I was worrid about the team because of our lack of O against the Cardinals. WOW, What an explosive first half. The best thing of all was as I pulled around the corner to my house, I see a car in the drive, a friend had come over for the game, a COWBOY friend. He didn't stay for the whole game. :silly:

Archived