Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I Got a Badddd Feeling

NASMTrainer

I dont always have faith like ZkinsFan that the redskins will win (actually, I never really feel confident)...but I just have a different feeling today. Who knows...that might not be a good thing. I will be crushed if we lose this game. CRUSHED!

Your just nervous, its a big game that we should win, I'm a little scared too but i know that if we are EVER going to make it to the playoffs we got to go through them boys so its NOW or NEVER.

The SUPER BOWL STARTS AT 4:15 IN FEDEX FIELD--------thats how I see it!

:wewantd:

I admit I am uneasy also.

The reason is this game could go either way and we all know it.

But, we have very real reasons for kowing that our 'Skins can pull this out.

The most tangible is that we already beat them in their house.

Sure , we are hurting, but then who isn't in Dec?

I say we all relax and enjoy the game.

Give Dallas their due when they make a nice play and root like

crazy that we make more nice plays than them.

I don't know. With nobody for Mark to throw the ball to and the secondary hurting like they are. I don't think this is going to be a happy ending for us. Please prove me wrong Redskins.

I have an awesome feeling and the last time i had this feeling as strong as I do now, we blew out Sanfran 52-17

Dallas is going down hard in this one so dont even let Jerry Jones payed off refs make you think there gonna win cause our redskins will be playing there hearts out not only for the Playoffs, but for 92,000 fans Screaming WE WANT DALLAS!!!!

Joe Gibbs worries too, but that is a good thing :)

just remember the cowboys are hurting at OL, and LB, and have flaws.... and the Skins defense isn't porous as the Chiefs

Great read Bubba and I think thats going to be Dallas's downfall there. They think they will be able to treat us like the KC defense and we might take a few to the house off Bledsoe :point2sky

Thrash is back. That makes a big difference. He's not amazing by any stretch of the imagination but he's enough of a presence for defenses to take notice and he will get some grabs today.

I agree. The thing about Thrash is, we know that at least Brunell will throw his way(he has earlier this year,especially on third down).

I'd also like to remind everyone of something bubba has said earlier in other threads(along with a few others). I also believe there are numerous times when Farris and Jacobs are open but Brunell is either: A) locked on to Moss or Cooley or B) doesn't trust either enough to throw to them or C) doesn't have the arm strength,given the situation and distance.

I believe alot of it is B. If Thrash gets thrown to "right off the bat" today, then I guess I'm right.

BTW,I have a bad feeling about today's game also but what do I know?? :whoknows:..........I had a bad feeling about the last Dallas game too. Fingers are crossed as always. :D

hmm, i always thought my instincts would be right, but this year they have been up and down. I feel this game can go either way, but I still have faith, and if there are others who feel the same, I feel much better. I just hope we're not disappointed.

and the Skins defense isn't porous as the Chiefs

The stats don't lie. The Redskins lead the league in fewest 10 play drives allowed to an opposing offence. 17 for the year.

Brunell has has four games with less than 200 yards passing.

Dallas is second in the league with 28 10 play drives by Bledsoe.

Dallas runs 62% of the time in order to control the clock and the game.

Redskins have the second stoutest defence to the run.

The last game the two teams played Gibbs and Parcells played it close to the vest until the Skins burned the secondary twice with 3:42 left in the game.

There's going to be no blowout. Both teams are pinning this game to propel their chances for the playoffs. It's going to be a close game not only for rivalry rights, but also a playoff spot.

It may come down to something as exicting as a big play, but don't be surprised if it's a dogfight and the kicker comes out to seal the victory.

Easily the most worthwhile game to watch in the entire season if you are fan of either team or the NFL.

Im worried.They lost some games I thought we had in the bag.Thats always been the problem,play a big game like todays,win(sometimes big) then lose an easy one the next week.I pray they win the last couple of games and have a chance.I wait(as always) for next year and the changes that are sure to come,but todays game will be exciting and be like the games of the first Gibbs era.LONG LIVE THE SKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh just one more time.......WE WANT DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :dallasuck :point2sky

just remember the cowboys are hurting at OL, and LB, and have flaws.... and the Skins defense isn't porous as the Chiefs

Additionally, the Cowboys have given the 'Skins some good billboard material and have assumed they are coming in to win.

This is exactly how I feel about the game, especially after seeing the Chefs terrible defense last night.

I don't know. With nobody for Mark to throw the ball to and the secondary hurting like they are. I don't think this is going to be a happy ending for us. Please prove me wrong Redskins.

If you have a bad feeling keep it to yourself! Stay positive! We will win. We want it more.

:dallasuck HAIL TO THE REDSKINS! :dallasuck

Archived